ishitapatil03 @gmail.com LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/ishita-patil 518-***-**** EDUCATION
MS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, State University of New York at Albany Aug 2017 – May 2019
• Coursework: Software Engineering, Algorithms and data Structures, Operating Systems, Artificial Intelligence. BE IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING, Mumbai University, India Aug 2013 – May 2017
• Coursework : Database Systems, Web Technology, Big Data Analytics, Computer Networks TECHNICAL SKILLS
Libraries/Frameworks: MVC, Spring Boot, Basic Auth, MEAN Stack Testing & Technologies: JUnit, Selenium WebDriver, JIRA AWS EC2, AWS RDS WORK EXPERIENCE
• Contributed software engineering expertise to Develop customized automated tools for the onBoarding process of new clients using Python and Java in a 3rd party logistics provider software. Successfully onboarded 74 clients with this tool.
• Took charge of various software applications and was involved throughout the software lifecycle, from requirements gathering, database design, development, code reviews, testing, through successful deployment.
• Implemented a MVC pattern testing framework using pytest that enables real time data fetch and facilitates testing of features with actual data. This framework was then used across several other projects.
• Developed and deployed Docker containers on kubernetes.
• Performed Root Cause Analysis and provided solutions to various deployment time issues.
• Mentored new team members to facilitate knowledge sharing and cross training. Graduate Research Assistant State University of New York at Albany Jan 2019 – May 2019 Technology stack: Java, XMLS, NoSQL, Cloud Firestore
• Developed a research-based Android App to track procrastination of students using MVC & Singleton Design Pattern.
• Stored details of events using NoSQL in Cloud Firestore database. Product is used for future statistics prediction. Software Engineer Intern New York State Department of Education, Albany, NY Aug 2018 – March 2019 Technology stack: Java, Swing
• Developed an automated inventory tool using Lucene indexing for faster retrieval of files with the help of dynamic criteria.
• Implemented Agile Methodology to produce high quality software along with a responsive Swing GUI.
• Customizable Desktop application used to track files by their date of creation & modification, file sizes, Importance level. Software Engineer Intern Crompton Greaves, Mumbai, India July 2016 – Feb 2017 Technology stack: SQL, R, MS Excel
• Performed sales trend analysis. Helped boost the marketing team’s return-on-ad spend by 18%.
• Developed statistical model using R programming to predict product quarterly sales. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Sports Watch Application JAVA, SPRING BOOT, AWS
• Developed Full stack application to keep track of teams in NBA League and monitor the progress of favorite teams.
• Built a central chat using Web Sockets for users who have the same Favorite teams. Online Blood Bank Management Application MONGODB, NODE JS, ANGULAR 6, EXPRESS JS
• Developed Web application for allowing Users to request an ambulance using GPS Location Tracker.
• Hosted the project on Amazon EC2 and used AWS RDS for storage of data. Improving Authenticated Dynamic Dictionaries JAVA
• Application of AVL+ trees and tree-based skip lists, in java using the Blake2b hash function with 256-bit outputs.
• Implemented two-party authenticated dynamic dictionaries and applied these dictionaries to Cryptocurrency led Ishita Patil New York 518-***-**** ishitapatil03 @gmail.com