516-***-**** YATHAVAN SUBRAMANIAM firstname.lastname@example.org
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering May 2021 Dean’s List Fall 2017, Spring 2020, Fall 2020 GPA 3.493 / 4.0 EXPERIENCE
Tinkering Lab Sep 2020 - Mar 2021
• Implement ECG Analyzer using Arduino, heart rate monitor and LCD display.
• Demonstrate operation of stepper motor through the Arduino.
• PCB Analog Circuit Design and Simulation.
Engineering Volunteer Intern, Cytocybernetics, Buffalo Sep 2020 - Jan 2021
• Designed various circuits, assembling and testing products.
• Troubleshooted electronic devises, circuit boards and documentation.
• Compiled weekly status reports to update progress of team. Undergraduate Research Student, University at Buffalo Nano-Photonics Lab Nov 2019 - May 2020 Project: Developed light spectrum and increase the resolution of CCTV camera and image processing for machine learning
• Conducted data collection, execute experimental procedure and write python code for data processing.
• Coordinated meetings with professor and team of seven students to accommodate weekly goals.
• Analyzed reflection and diffraction pattern of different wavelengths of light. PROJECTS
Implemented Crowd monitoring system: Ultrasonic sensors, shift register, Microwave radar.
• Built crowd monitoring system to count people enter and exits door and detects distance between people in order to maintain social distancing.
• Managed and lead team of 5 to accomplish task. Conducted weekly meetings with solution leads and functional analysis to resolve potential issues.
Implemented screen saver module: FPGA, VHDL.
• Designed a screen sever module using FPGA programming using Zybo-Z7 board. Created own real time sensor app utilizing android studio.
• Programmed a sensor app for android phone using accelerometer, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Magnetic field sensor and Pressure sensor.
Programming Languages: VHDL, FPGA, C, Python, MATLAB Software: NI Multisim, CAD, Android Studio, Xilinx Vivado, MS Office, LT Spice, FDTD Operating System: Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux
Phi Theta Kappa May 2017 - present
IEEE June2018 - present
Engineering Society (NCC) Sep 2016 - Dec 2018