Barista, May 2019 - Dec 2020
• Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
• Clean service or seating areas.
• Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
• Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
• Receive and process customer payments.
• Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers.
• Create signs to advertise store products or events.
• Make sure customers are satisfied with their experience and always want to come back. Knob Hall Winery/Taproom, Gettysburg, PA
Bartender/Wineseller, Feb 2019 - Jul 2019
• Collect money for drinks served.
• Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
• Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
• Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
• Serve wine, and bottled or draft beer.
• Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
• Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays. The Gettysburg Hotel, Gettysburg, PA
Room Attendant, Mar 2019 - Jun 2019
• Assist guests in finding various places in the hotel such as lobby, Starbucks or points of entry/exist.
• Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
• Answer questions regarding various restaurants, entertainment and activities in and around the hotel.
• Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items. Adams County Farmers Market, Gettysburg, PA
Volunteer, Jun 2019 - Jun 2019
• Help market guests with questions about the market including, how certain programs work.
• Assist in directing guests to the market manager, vendors or with any other location within the market. Hanover Senior High School
High School Diploma (May 2017)
Ricky Czar, Manager, Knob Hall Winery/Taproom
717-***-**** - email@example.com - Former Manager Reza Djalal, Manager, Adams County Farmers Market
717-***-**** - firstname.lastname@example.org - Manager