email@example.com +91-988******* linkedin.com/in/hjayaswal
An engineer, MBA with seven years of experience in planning, managing, and delivering large scale business projects. Proficient in constructing data-driven business strategies and decoding analytical data for business development. Experienced in application of machine learning & mining in both reactive and proactive business analytics. EDUCATION
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA MARKETING & STRATEGY) Aug 2018-July 2020 University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
• Devised an end-to-end operations and supply chain strategy to launch a mock furniture in the UK market.
• Performed financial modelling for a simulated M&A to find synergies between the acquirer and acquiree. BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING) Aug 2008-Mar 2012 Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, India
• Winner of the university level final project for developing an Autonomous Navigating Robot.
• Awarded for developing concept energy storage application of ultra-capacitors in Series Hybrid vehicles. EXPERIENCE
CHAINCENTRE.IN [Retail] Marketing Executive, Chennai, India Oct 2020-Present
• Ideated & built two premium digital experience sites for the existing physical store, targeting vertical & geographical growth.
• Analyzed SEO speed metrics and improved digital performance in a basic hosting plan by implementing cache mechanisms & CDN, resulting in load times in <1.5sec & obtaining GTmetrix Grade A 97% & Google PageSpeed score of 95/100.
• Optmised 50 transactional & informational SEO keywords/site, achieving 98% on Sitecheckerpro & 84% score on SEObility.
• Devised pull then push marketing strategies by using Embrace & Extend techniques to achieve customer penetration.
• Evaluated market measurements by analyzing different segments & channels for cost savings & lead generation. TALKTALK [Telecom] MBA Strategy Intern, Manchester, UK Jul 2019-Sep 2019
• Implemented a distributive marketing proposal for 600k users, formulating promotional, positioning, and upselling strategies based on behavioral, sales and demographic KPIs by analysing multiyear historical data worth ~4GB.
• Collaborated with senior stakeholders to deliver a cost benefit/prediction model to identify consumers that can face prospective issues before they occur, resulting in identification of ~3000 prospective users facing similar trends.
• Presented recommendations & timelines to C-executives in form of a five-year execution roadmap.
• The project outcome was a success with increase in new customer adoptions and higher satisfaction reported in Q4 2019 from independent reviewers and the TalkTalk share price hitting a yearly high of £122. ZOLL MEDICAL CORP [Pharmaceutical] Go to Market Consultant, Köln, Germany Sep 2019-Jan 2020
• Devised a 5 year, £14M revenue, market entry plan for its service products to enter Germany & UK, and developed marketing and financial frameworks for demand and strategic competitive analysis.
• Incorporated customer insights to recommend product improvements and optimal business positioning to extract the most value from the service product.
WHISPERCLAIMS [Finance] Vendor Consultant, Edinburgh, UK Feb 2019-Jun 2019
• Found 20 prospective partners by performing peer-to-peer financial and strategic analysis to find valuations that target revenue uplifting partnership for its R&D tax vertical. HIGHER FOLDS COMMUNITY [Not for Profit] Cust Insights Consultant, Leigh, UK Aug 2018-Dec 2018
• Designed a sustainable £7K annual revenue promotional plan to improve yearly footfall and created a segmentation model to reduce loneliness amongst senior citizens.
PRIVATE INVESTMENTS [Finance] Business Data Analyst, Chennai, India Mar 2017-Aug 2018
• Managed a start-up business venture, devising financial and operational strategies for long-term growth.
• Researched overall market and individual firms, developing frameworks to calculate valuations of equity stocks, achieving overall 17% annual return, exceeding the 12% annual return of the flagship Indian index. ACCENTURE [Consulting] Senior Analyst/Project Manager, Chennai, India Jun 2012-Mar 2017
• Led a two-member team in operational projects valued at US$2M each, with major Fortune 500 clients.
• Managed agile projects involving operational efficiency reviews, client relationship management, cost restructuring and prioritisation initiatives through Agile/Waterfall roadmaps.
• Analysed metrics and drove data driven decisions through Excel Modelling, Macros, SQL, and Tableau, presenting technical and functional recommendations to management and clients.
• Addressed and resolved issues related to improving productivity across daily operations, solving redundant and complex problems, and improving effectiveness by 5%. Practices were adopted across Accenture.
• Developed seven IT automation process techniques to improve productivity, resulting in multiple man-hours/day saved. ADDITIONAL INFO
Proficient in business analytics using Microsoft Excel modelling, Batch, SQL, Tableau, RapidMiner and ETL (Informatica). Developed an innovative memory wireless switch at one tenth of market price. Member of freestyle sprint swimming team at the locality club from 2016 to 2018. Identified security bugs in retail Amazon site and in Chrome/WhatsApp interface that leaked sensitive details.