Dedicated to enhancing underwriting department operations with
an analytical and disciplined approach. Able to work with minimal direction to solve problems, resolve conflicts and respond to customer inquiries.Independent-minded Physician Liaison demonstrating superior sales, marketing, and public relations talents. An effective leader is willing to interact with office personnel and decision-makers. Ready to generate referrals for a new organization. Employment History
Senior - Travel Consultant at Wings Travel Management, Johannesburg
January 2020 — Present
• Dealing with complex international travel requests, and finding the most suitable, cost-effective and convenient routes for the client.
• Served as a facilitator for problem-solving and peaceful resolutions.
• Assisted with the recruiting and interviewing of new and potential employees.
• Check all documents for accuracy and submit to the clients within prescribed time frames.
• Brought forth excellent negotiation skills and a business-savvy attitude.
• Worked with strong attention to detail and a keen eye for projects that need attention.
• Responded positively to staff feedback, and adjusted strategies accordingly.
• Remained open-minded and humble, leading to great collaborations.
• Exhibited a willingness to take risks to achieve positive outcomes.
• Ensure that client specification and SLA requirements are met. CO-Founder at CASTRAA, Cairo
January 2017 — January 2020
• Building a successful business (MVB) for Castraa startup in volunteering tourism in Egypt by encouraging people to share their talents to help local communities and get good cost trips.
• Job duties include developing business strategies and plans, manage all business activities and Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders.
• Gain on approval and support of Minster of environment Dr Khalid Fahmy to Castraa’s Annual Mega Biking Ride Around Egypt 2020 for 1700 KM distance all around Egypt.
Ability to Work in a Team
Critical thinking and problem
Business case development
Time Management,and Multi
Reading, Diving, Hiking,
Travelling and listening to
• Building a successful business (MVP) minimum viable product for Castraa Camping Activities Company which provides a new life-changing human experience.
Co-founder at Share Tours., Cairo
February 2016 — October 2019
• Building a successful business (MVB) for Share Tours startup in volunteering tourism in Egypt by encouraging people to share their talents to help local communities and get good cost trips.
• Plan, manage and execute 10 camping & Discovery trips to Nabq, Abu Galoum, Ras Muhamed, and Wadi Digla protectorates and others.
• Trips include volunteering work, workshops and fun activate. Gain on approval and support of Minster of environment Dr. Khaled Fahmy to Share tours initiative which aims to improve protectorates and promote ECO-tourism.
• Nominated for representing Egypt at the Arab Environment Conference in Algeria 2016.
• Remained committed to a future vision and a solid idea of success. Head of foreign tourism section at Bright Ways, Cairo May 2018 — January 2020
• Plan tour itineraries, applying knowledge of travel routes and destination sites.
• Resolve any problems with itineraries, service, or accommodations. Sell travel packages.
• Give advice on sightseeing and shopping.
• Provide tourists with assistance in obtaining permits and documents such as visas, passports, and health certificates, and in converting currency.
• Brought forth an excellent understanding of the media landscape and trends.
• Analyzed and reported performance levels to company higher-ups.
• Remained committed to a future vision and a solid idea of success.
• Organized and prioritized work to complete assignments in a timely, efficient manner.
Marketing and Public Relations at Flash international, New Cairo May 2017 — April 2018
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
• Plan or direct development or communication of informational programs to maintain favourable public or stockholder perceptions of an organization's accomplishments or agenda.
• Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of the community, consumer, employee, or public interest groups.
• Plan or conduct market or public opinion research to test products or determine the potential for product success communicating results to client or management.
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
Legal Translator at Ministry of water resources and irrigation, Cairo August 2016 — April 2017
• Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as how to speak and write a foreign language and the cultural aspects of areas where a particular language is used.
• Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
• Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional organizations and activities.
• Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
• Supervise undergraduate or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
• Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.
• Provide professional consulting services to government or industry.
International College for Language and Simultaneous translation(ICL),, New Cairo
September 2012 — July 2016
American University SCE-Marketing diploma, New Cairo January 2020 — Present