Abdul Sharief Email: email@example.com
Contact No: +91-967*******
Seeking an outstanding and intellectual career as a CAE Modeler, as a valuable team member contributing quality ideas and work for an organization where there is ample scope for individuals as well as organizational growth in design and development.
2 Years and 3 months of experience in sheet metal and plastic component shell meshing on HyperMesh.
Creating 1D mesh, 2D mesh by mid-surface extract, tetra and maintaining given quality parameters, mesh flow, and good knowledge of quality parameters in FE model.
Good fundamental knowledge in FEA, Strength of material, Machine designs.
Knowledge of ANSYS Workbench 17.2 and LS-Dyna.
Company : SATYAM VENTURE ENGINEERING SERVICES
Designation : Modeler
Duration : 20th January 2020 to 5th February 2021
• Working on connections like spot weld, adhesives and Joints in crash analysis.
• Completed Several trainings, which are helpful for technical skills and personality enhancement.
• Meshing of sheet metal, plastic components and casting mesh. Company : TRANZERS GLOBAL SERVICES PRIVATE LTD
Designation : Modeler
Duration : 18th September 2018 to 19th December 2019 Job responsibilities:
• Meshing of sheet metal and plastic components, which are used in automobiles and heavy equipment.
• Worked on connections like spot weld & adhesives in crash analysis and having basic knowledge in morphing.
• Assigning Contacts like contact pair and tie contact.
• Deck preparation for LS-dyna in HyperMesh.
Projects: FE modeling of Bumper, Closures, Lamps, IP and Console, BIW Components in Crash (Automobile). Tools: HyperMesh
Description: Geometry cleanup, mid surface to be extracted, assigning thickness, mesh transition, maintain the mesh flow, and capture the geometry in critical regions. FE modeling was generated for the different components as per the client requirements. Academic Projects:
Major Project: Water Fueled Bike. Duration: 6 Months A bike which runs with the help of water. Therefore, Hydrogen is extracted from water and gets mixed with petrol. Which advantages are Improved fuel efficiency, Pickup, Engine life and Reduced Emission of Harmful gases. Mini Project: Electromagnetic clutch prototype. Duration: 3 Months In this project we have exposed the principle behind the Electromagnetic clutch which is mostly used in Sportscars
(Nissan). A prototype is Made.
• Communicating : Communication Skills, Flexibility and Adaptability.
• Learning agility : Quick learner.
• Critical thinking : Decision making skills.
• Creating Ideas : Creativity, Computer Skills, Strong Work Ethic, Honesty and Integrity, Initiative.
• Marketing skills : Persuading people.
JNTU Kakinada University 2018 68 %
State Board of Technical Education 2014 66.67 %
10th 10th Central Board of Secondary Education 2010 6.0 GPA I hereby declare that the information given above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Date:
Place: Hyderabad Abdul Sharief
Name: Abdul Sharief
D.O.B.: 23rd February 1995
Marital Status: Single
Door no: 3-85, Opposite old police station, main road, Epurupalem, Chirala, Prakasam Dst. Andhra Pradesh, 523166.
Languages Known: Hindi, English, Telugu & Urdu
Hobbies: Photography, Cooking, and playing cricket