509-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/nikki-jones-56356621
WORLD CLASS TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT LEADER
Dedicated professional with a passion for training, educating, and empowering individuals to operate and function well beyond their perceived abilities. Keen evaluator encouraged by client feedback to take unprecedented steps in creating viable and effective solutions that align with today’s modern practices. Built an impressive reputation as a genuine, honest, and sincere trainer with client’s best interest at heart. Instructional Design Consulting Leadership Technical Writing Data Analysis Program Design Systems Enhancement Project Planning Gap Analysis Coaching and Mentoring PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Option Care Spokane Wa. 2019 – May 2020
Revenue Cycle Training Specialist
Developed and delivered standardized system training to all new hires, within the Revenue Cycle Management center.
● Develop & deliver curriculum, workflows, and job aids for existing staff, related to system upgrades and new processes.
● Created tools to evaluate and measure the effectiveness of training.
● Create effective coaching practices, to help existing staff – reach individual and team metrics.
● Created a leadership development program and an employee engagement program. Premera Blue Cross Spokane WA 1995-2018
Training & Development Specialist III, 2013-2018
Developed and trained complex curriculum, to new and existing employees within Health Care Services, which includes Clinical Review, Clinical Programs, & HealthCare Delivery System employees.
● Collaborated with various areas, to implement Lean methodologies and principles, while supporting business needs and provided ongoing training and learning solutions.
● Created and delivered engaging learning activities, for all adult learning styles, through various mediums such as, classroom setting, one on one (face to face and over the phone), and online facilitation.
Operations Technical Trainer, 2006-2013
Developed and delivered customized training classes, tools, and facilitating the development and delivery of computer- based training (CBT’S), webinars, and virtual learning in support of Operations division and other customers as needed.
● Consulted with internal customers to understand and evaluate business needs and would then propose training solutions to meet those needs.
● Coached and mentored new employees and junior staff members as well as delivering Train-the-Trainer programs to peers.
Technical Support Specialist, 2000-2006
Facilitated continuous process improvement, by conducting audits and providing effective feedback.
● Delivered effective technical training to associates and served as a primary point of contact for testing new processes.
● Developed procedures and writes business requirement documents. Customer Service Professional, 1995-2000
Provided exemplary customer service, within a health insurance call center, to provide support to members, employer groups, providers, and associates in a production environment to research and resolve more complex, non-routine issues.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND LICENSES
Spokane Community College, Comptia Computer Fundamentals certificate – 2018 The Cross Cultural Health Care Program - 2014
Premera Way University, LEAN Methodology course - 2014 Western Governors University - 2013
Instructional Design that Soars - 2013
Powerful Presentations – 2012
Landmark Education- Coaching to Success - 2010
Ulysses Learning- Service Mentor and Coaching Mentor - 2010 Landmark Education Graduate –Personal Life Coach 2009 Management Fundamentals - 2006
Negotiation; Getting to Yes - 2004
Performance Improvement Conversations – 2003
Cultural Competency in Health and Human Services – License #20141054