Energetic and highly motivated young Cybersecurity professional with 1+ year significant customer service and IT experience. Proficient in record keeping, handling different projects and assessing network vulnerabilities. A team player who works collaboratively, and effectively communicates with all levels of staff. Documented success in using MS Office, SQLite, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Wynne Systems, Wireshark.
Cybersecurity Intern, Rentals Unlimited Inc. December 2019- Current
• Provide base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business
• Assist with incident analysis and fact gathering
• Assist with evaluation of network and system events
• Prepare and maintain written documentation
• Provide first-level compliance monitoring and investigations
• Create visual diagrams or graphics to aid understanding of analyst work product
• Update process documents
• Conducting Internet research to assist SOC analysts in their intelligence mission
• Research, evaluate, and characterize emerging techniques and tools for penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
• Identify, track and communicate resolution of risks, issues and dependencies EDUCATION
1. 2007-2017 High School Diploma
Moscow High School of general education, Moscow Russia 2. Montgomery College Cybersecurity major, Rockville; 3. Current University of Maryland Global Campus (IT, Cybersecurity) Expected to graduate in November 2021
4. TOEFL iBT certificate.
LANGUAGES: Russian (native), English (fluent)
SOFTWARE: MS Office, Wynne Systems, Outlook, MS Excel, QBO Online, SQLite, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Valu Tech Solutions, Square, Authorize.Net, Wireshark, NMAP.
• Ability to work independently and lead a team
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and proactively
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadline