Brooklyn, NY *****
Passionate Customer Service Representative and Sales Associate with a recent background in Information technology. Acquired 7+ years in Customer Service and Sales and looks to solve complex problems in a creative and effective style. Seeking to use his diverse work experience to apart of the betterment of an company.
Customer Service Representative
Family Dollar - Brooklyn, NY
September 2017 to Present
• Provide strong customer engagement in a positive and approachable manner.
• Assists in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for customers during their shopping experience.
• Helped in the unloading of merchandise from delivery trucks, organizes merchandise, and transports merchandise from stockroom to sales floor.
• Independently stocks shelves and recovers merchandise in the store.
• Accurately handles customer funds and processes transactions using the POS system.
• Persist in the awareness of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment.
• Performs all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an effective and profitable store operation. IT Support
The Academy of Arts and Letters - Brooklyn, NY
May 2019 to November 2019
• Installing and configuring computer software, systems, networks and printers.
• Provided technical support to the students and staff.
• Manage technical equipment such as laptop carts, chargers, speakers, etc.
• Setting up new user accounts for students on various educational programs and applications.
• Supervised students and their usage on laptops using Remote Desktop.
• Created an safe digital environment for students and staff. Sales Associate
ZUMIEZ - Brooklyn, NY
August 2015 to November 2016
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
• Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
• Follow and achieve department’s sales goals
• Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
• Actively seek out customers in store
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Process POS (point of sale) purchases
• Cross sell products
• Handle returns of merchandise
• Comply with inventory control procedures
• Suggest ways to improve sales
V.I.M - Brooklyn, NY
August 2014 to June 2015
* Assembled promotional displays for clearances items and new products
* Effectively responded and resolved customer concerns
* Fulfilled inventory control protocols and procedures
* Processed cash and credit card transactions during high demand times Sales Associate
Staples - Brooklyn, NY
October 2013 to August 2014
• Provide an exceptional customer experience.
• Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns.
• Created a positive, inviting environment customers and participating in an active role in helping both the store and the customers succeed their expectations.
• Multitask on sales responsibilities and merchandising while maintaining a neat and clean store.• Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present solutions.
• Performed various responsibilities (i.e. cashier, returns, reserving online pick-ups, other duties as assigned)
• Processed accurate and efficient sale and return transactions (Credit/Debit, Cash, Store card) Education
Certificate in Information Technology
NPower - Brooklyn, NY
January 2019 to June 2019
High school or equivalent in High School
East Brooklyn Community High School - Brooklyn, NY September 2011 to March 2016
• Networking (1 year)
• Mobile Devices (1 year)
• Computer Hardware (1 year)
• Customer Support (7 years)
• Customer Service (7 years)
• Time Management (1 year)
• Basic Computer Skills
• Conscientiousness (7 years)
• Social Media Marketing (3 years)
• Customer Focus & Orientation (7 years)
• Technical Support (1 year)
• Logic & Critical Thinking (7 years)
• Windows Operating Systems (1 year)
• Software Troubleshooting (1 year)
• Active Directory
• Remote Access Software
• Time Management
• Microsoft Office (1 year)
• Help Desk
• Information Security
• Retail Sales (7 years)
• Data Entry (1 year)
• Communication Skill (7 years)
• Interpersonal Skills (7 years)