Gonzales, La *****
Seeking a position in Customer Service where my extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong communication skills and leader
• Recognized as a problem-solver and team player
• Enthusiastic, creative, and willing to assume increased responsibility.
• Unique ability to adapt to challenges and changing environments.
• Experienced in balancing priorities for short-term and long-range goals
● Spreadsheet & Databases
● MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
● Basic computer skills
● Experience with billing and entering data
● Business Intelligence
● Aegis Corrections
● Social Media Networker
Delta College Of Arts & Technology-Medical Assistant (August 2012-June 2013) 73800 Exchange Pl Baton Rouge, La 70806
East Ascension High School-2012 Graduate / General Studies 612 E Worthy St Gonzales, La 70737
Ms.Full-Figured USA Louisiana Pageant. Louisiana Director January 2015-PRESENT
● Promote the MSFFUSALA brand
● Recruit ladies ages 18-66
● Production of pageant
● Schedule events
● Place merchandise orders
● Empower all women
● Promote on all social media platforms
Ascension Parish Government, Gonzales, LA
Citizen Service Center Representative (APOHSEP)
February 2019 - PRESENT
● Answers and transfers calls using AVAYA software
● Answer, park, place on hold and transfer calls to all parish government departments.
● Run reports related to inbound and outbound telephone calls on RSI software
● Filter data and transmit requested RSI reports to the managing director of the CSC
● Make copies or correspondence and other printed material.
● Route and distribute incoming mail and other material.
● Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the internet
● Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems
● Use computers for spreadsheets, word processing, database management and other applications.
● Schedule conference room meeting in Microsoft Outlook.
● Login to the MGO database and simultaneously key in mandatory data into the work order system while requesting data from a caller
● Issue caller a work order number prior to closing the call and explains the procedure for tracking the work order on the CSC public portal
● Accurately transmit the work order to the appropriate department, division and employee
● Filter and run work order status reports using MGO software and transmit to the CSC managing director
● Familiar with Everbridge Mass Notification System
● Register’s residents using the Everbridge portal to receive mass notification information
● Activates Everbridge Software to transmit an emergency message to the public
● Proficient in WebEOC, which is the crisis information management system for the state of Louisiana and Ascension Parish
● Cross-trained as an emergency manager and report to the Ascension Parish Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness during a declared state of emergency
● Perform other duties as needed from other departments Ascension Parish Government- Donaldsonville, La 70346 Administrative Specialist l -Medical Department
July 2016 - February 2019 (Transferred to another department)
● Check online with Correctcare Integrated Health and check the list of inmates that were present at the time of service, approve them.
● Check emails for all medical bills and invoices then, scan all signed bills to the correct person to be paid
● Write up all dental appointments for inmates then place into the spreadsheet in Excel
● Pull all appointments for the following week and give to the transportation departments and nurse
● Prepare all appoints, folders and scripts for Dr.Gamble and approve all monthly invoices
● Approve all bills from Diamond Pharmacy monthly bill(USM, State and Parish inmates) then scan copies to Finance, Sheriff’s Office and or USM’s for payment
● Approve or deny bills from Acadian Ambulance Parish, State or USM
● File daily
● Order weekly non-medical supplies
● Order all supplies for the office and keep nurses shelves stocked with needed supplies
● Check all dental invoices from Dr. Bailey then send to the correct facility to get paid
● Answer all calls for the nurses station
Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office- Customer Service/Student Worker May 2012 - April 2014
● Received and entered information pertaining to arrests, tickets, complaint reports, warrants,petition, bench warrants, and accident reports into computer
● File all reports
● First Aid
● Certified Driving Instructor