Travel Consultant - Carlson Wagonlit Sato Travel for Department of Justice
Washington, DC 20019
Carlson Wagonlit Sato Travel for Department of Justice August 2014 to Present
Using Sabre Travel Network, within the Government regulations, provided guidance to clients on work related travel.
Duties include but are not limited to: • Arranging the customer's itinerary including destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, housing and financial accommodations.
• Provide the customer with navigation tools; brochures, publications containing travel information, local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
• Promote travel incentives such as itinerary packages offered by various carriers.
• Collecting payment for transportation.
• Ensure the finalization of the booking process by printing ticket and all corresponding information for the customer.
● • Maintain monthly reports for flight, hotel occupancy, cancellations, and confirmations. Travel Consultant
American Express - Arlington, VA
January 2007 to August 2014
• Plan, book the customer's destination, mode of transportation, dates, housing, method of payment, and provided the customer with final travel package.
• Maintained email request logs, customer service inquiries, and daily action logs.
• Queue Management
AAA Mid-Atlantic Travel - Washington, DC
July 2005 to December 2006
• Offered insured membership and promotional travel incentives by various carriers to clients related to travel.
• Plan, booked and collected payment for all related expenses.
• Guided customers with any travel concerns such as local customs, health, safety, brochures containing travel information.
Sales and Service Assistant
Microsoft Corporation - Washington, DC
December 2004 to June 2005
- Washington, DC - December 2004 to June 2005 • Provided support for newly hired employees and coordinated new telephone set-up requests.
• Provided back-up administrative support for the sales staff.
• Received, stocked and identified re-stocking requirements for software collateral.
• Maintained and distributed inventory records.
• Assisted in the asset inventory program.
Pinnacle Travel - Riverside, CA • Booked travel packages which included transportation and hotel reservations.
• Prepared itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
• Worked with customers with brochures and publications containing travel information.
• Coordinated with customers to determine travel plans. Education
• Retail Sales (10+ years)
• Organizational Skills (10+ years)
• problem solving (10+ years)
• Cash Handling (6 years)
• Microsoft Excel (3 years)
• Microsoft Office (10+ years)
• Microsoft Outlook
• Computer Networking
• Computer Networking
• Administrative Experience
• Help Desk