916-***-****, Dallas, Texas
email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/lasya-bentula SUMMARY
• A highly motivated Software Engineer with 3 years of experience and a master’s degree in Computer science, seeking a full- time opportunity.
• Master’s in Computer Science, University of North Texas (GPA- 3.87/4)
• Bachelors on Information Technology, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
(GPA – 8/10)
Tata Consultancy Services Jun2016- May 2019
Software Engineer Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, jQuery, REST, Spring Boot
• Part of Agile team involved in developing customer solutions to transform the business by removing the barriers of data flow and automation.
Developed mission critical web application that is used by Engineers to request changes to semiconductor chips. Consistently enhanced the application, to check the quality of the chips, which saves the client $2-3 Million per year.
Developed microservices that helps provide a way for faster form filling experience by data extraction through OCR. Developed automated verification solutions to streamline the loan origination, for a banking and financial services client. ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE
Graduate Assistant, University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
• Worked with the Director of Project Design and Analysis and with multiple clients from different functional domains for collaborative projects with the University.
• Assisted students on multiple projects to develop a value-added business process re-engineering, utilizing Six Sigma, DMAIC and Lean methodologies. Graduate Research Assistant, University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
• Co-authored a paper for a research on analysis of sentiment and cognition components of tweets that disseminate transnationally in the ‘MeToo’ movement.
• The main idea was to develop a visualization based on the topic-modelling used by Python Pandas, NLP, Matplotlib, and LDA techniques to analyze the sample Twitter data collected across the US.
• Link to the publication - https://asistdl.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/pra2.309 ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Library Management System Java, HTML, CSS, MySQL, Spring, Hibernate
• Developed a web application to represent Library Management with different users like Admin, Student and Librarian.
• The end-to-end processing of issuing a book, returning, and updating the late fee to the end user (as applicable) was built. Ecommerce web application Java, HTML, CSS, MySQL, Angular
• Developed a secure ecommerce web application for an online grocery store.
• The user had an ability to search for an item, order, cancel and complete payment. Sentiment Analysis on Ads Java, R, Python, MongoDB, Fiddler
• Crawling through YouTube to find ads and classifying them as political or not.
• Application to convert video to text and analyze the text to answer research related queries.
• Performing Sentiment analysis and community detection based on the data. TECHNICAL SKILLS
● Programming Languages : Java, C, C++, Python, SQL, R-Programming
● Databases Technologies : MySQL, Oracle, MS Access, MongoDB
● Other Tools : Tableau, Toad, IBM SPSS
● Methodologies : SDLC (Agile & Scrum), JIRA, Lean, Six Sigma, Azure DevOps Feb 2020- May 2020
June 2020- Present