Aspiring for a challenging job where in my qualification and acquired skills are put to best use, providing me with an opportunity to grow professionally to my full potential, also where I can contribute significantly. SUMMARY:
• I am completed B.Tech in marks. Electronics & Communication Engineering from, Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya College of Engineering (For Women), Visakhapatnam affiliated to Andhra University, Visakhapatnam with 70% aggregate.
• Python Language.
• Having good knowledge on both core and advanced concepts.
• Possess good presentation, communication and team leading skills. EDUCATION:
Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya
College of Engineering for
Intermediate Narayana Junior College,
enta of Nellore District.
Programming languages: python
• Participated in a workshop on IC BREAKER for 3days (25th -27th JULY 2016) in Future Search Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Visakhapatnam.
• I had completed my online course on Analog Communication from National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning which is an initiated by Seven Indian Institute of Technology. EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Participated in district level khokho competition in 2016
• Participated inExtempore on 8th September2017 in GOVT Women College in Visakhapatnam.
• Participated in the Educational Conclave held on 22nd/23rd September 2017 on occation of 150th Birth Anniversary celebrations of sister Nivedita by Ramskrishna Mission Ashrama, Visakhapatnam. Project Details:
Project Name: Redution of PAPR in OFDM Signals.
Description: The most widely used multiplexing technique in present wireless communication scenario is Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing. PAPR is one of the most challenging observation and problem in the signals which are transmitted in the system. Different optimization techniques are been proposed to reduce PAPR. In this project, SLM combined with grey wolf optimization technique is proposed and the results are been compared with other SLM based optimization technique like SLM- GA. The PAPR reduction accuracy and the level of complexity have been reduced using the proposed approach. The proposed model is simulated using Matlab software tool.
Team Size : 4 members.
Date of Birth : 2 Oct 1997
Gender : FEMALE
Marital Status : SINGLE
Languages : Telugu, English
Nationality : Indian
Address : Dr no.26-43-5/3,
I hereby declare that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: (BOLLINENI SIREESHA)