516-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org • LinkedIn RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Baker Tilly US LLP Feb. 2021-Present
Wilkes Barre, PA
Seasonal Tax Reviewer
● Review and revise complex individual tax returns for firm offices through-out Pennsylvania.
● Trained and worked alongside remote preparers’ to ensure accuracy of tax returns.
● Ensured data was properly validated and worked through a variety of tax scenarios with remote tax preparers’. 1-800Accountant Jan. 2021- Present
Seasonal Tax Preparer
● Prepare complex income tax returns consisting of 1040,1065, 1120,and 1120S.
● Work alongside senior management to provide exceptional service to a large variety of clients.
● Utilize the company system efficiently to communicate with clients in regards to complex tax situations. IMA Tax and Accounting LLC
Hempstead, NY Aug. 2019- Oct. 2020
Part-time Remote Senior Accountant
● Prepare income tax returns consisting of 1040,1065, 1120,and 1120S.
● Manage bookkeeping services for clients through Quickbooks online and various cloud based softwares on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Welker, Mosjej, & DelVecchio LLP
Rochester, NY Sept. 2018-May 2019
● Conducted comprehensive Financial Statement Reviews, Compilations, and various Agreed-upon procedures within the Construction, Media, Real-estate, and Healthcare industries.
● Performed analytical procedures and analyses to detect unusual financial statement variances and documented relevant procedures.
● Performed comprehensive audit tests on cash, accounts receivable, investments, fixed assets, prepaid expenses, accounts payable and numerous income statement accounts.
● Conducted tax research using software and authoritative literature in order to consult with clients and assist with tax planning.
● Prepared and reviewed complex corporate, partnership, trust and individual tax returns. Weisberg, Mole, Krantz & Goldfarb LLP
Woodbury, NY Nov. 2016- Sep. 2018
● Prepared complex corporate, partnership, trust, and individual tax returns as well as projections and extensions.
● Performed various Bookkeeping functions such as updating client transactions, preparing weekly payroll, and making various Adjusted Journal entries to accurately reflect client account balances.
● Conducted financial statement reviews, audits, and compilations specifically within the Real Estate industry.
● Worked closely with the Audit Team Lead to perform and develop the audit plan, scope, and fieldwork execution strategy.
● Assisted the Audit team on a 401(K) audit by conducting participant benefit and contribution testing which involved a detailed analysis of contributions and benefit eligibility. EDUCATION & TECHNICAL SKILLS
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook NY Aug. 2011 – May 2015 BS, Double Major Economics & Business Management
CPA Candidate: Exams passed, license application pending. Technical Skills: Intuit-Lacerte Tax Software • Drake Tax Software • CCH ProSystems Fx Engagement • Accounting CS • UltraTax • BJ Murray • Microsoft Excel• QuickBooks Desktop/Online • CCH Axcess • GoFileRoom • CanopyTax nimum of 2-4 years of experience in tax required. Prior tax experience in a public accounting firm, a law firm or state and local tax governmental agency preferred Proven competence with MS Office and tax compliance and research software, including BNA portfolio and projection, CCH Axcess and Thomson Reuters Checkpoint