Liza Marie Correa
Murrieta CA. 92562 firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
To obtain a position as a Quality Control Inspector that will enable me to use my strong organiza- tional skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people. I am highly organized, effi- cient and skilled in a variety of office support tasks. Work well independently, or in a group setting pro- viding support such as troubleshooting. Bilingual in English and Pilipino Fluently. Enjoy a challenge seeking opportunity to learn new things and improve my skills. Key Skills
Cisco Systems, Carlsbad Ca. 2020 - Present
• Inspect Base, LoCow, Cow (Chip on Wafer), & final wafers under a microscope.
• Perform inspection on PCBA boards.
• Resolve discrepancies and communicated corrective actions per non-conforming material reports
• Work effectively with Engineering & other departments to resolve concerns.
• Perform AQL samples and scanned all modules; serial number and performed testing modules. These modules are tested for correct firmware and to ensure the parts are functional.
• Complete the required inspection records, reports and transactions
• Test incoming/ outgoing components on test equipment; e.g., Nikon VMR System, Calipers
• Ensure all products manufactured and delivered meet the customer requirements
• Perform visual inspection and measurements taken based on the Drawings.
• Knowledgeable with Runcard in our transactions and Omnify to search QAPs Neotech/ Natel Engineering, Carlsbad Ca. 2018 - 2020 Quality Control Receiving Inspector II
• Responsible for accurately recording inspection data results and maintaining GMP practices.
• Communicated effectively and professionally with others and performed other assigned tasks
• Used various precision inspection equipment (e.g., Microscope, Calipers, Micrometers)
• Performed inspection on Hardware’s:
Seal Ring / Ring Frames and Base plates / Heat Sinks
Connectors, Heater Bars, Leads, Pins, Retention Block Tabs, and Preforms
• Defects are written up on a Non-Conforming Material Report (NCMR)
• Certified for International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Dexcom (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) Sorrento Valley Ca. 2015 – 2018 QC Receiving Inspector II
• Good Manufacturing Practices cGMP
• Good Documentation Practices GDP
• Office Organization / Created
• Team Player / Multitasking a plus
• FDA and ISO 9000 & ISO 9001
• ISO 13485:2016 regulations & CE Markings
• Standard Operating Procedures
• Non-Conforming Material Reports -
• Scanning, Filing & Data Entry
• Calipers, Micrometers, & Voltmeters
• ESD Certified for Electrical devices
S-ICD Implantable Batteries
• Software’s; RunCard, Omnify, Oracle,
SLIVI, Agile, DaCs and MasterControl
• Bilingual in English and Pilipino; read,
write and speak fluently both languages
• Statistical Sampling Plans C-0, ANSI Z1.4
• AQL sampling plans
Page 1 of 2
Liza Marie Correa
• Knowledgeable of Test Equipment & Statistical AQL Sampling Plans (e.g., ANSI Z1.4)
• Performs and understands geometric tolerances, inspection of electronic assemblies.
• Performed inspection in an ESD environment using a variety of precision tools (i.e., pin gauges, caliper, micrometers, pushrod fixture, cannula fixture, needle fixture and a calibrated ruler.
• Maintaining material flow, storage of parts and accurate inventory transactions within the MRP system. Managed and verified counts for the preparation of inspection process.
• Responsible for accurately recording inspection results maintaining excellent GMP practices.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Applications & Database applications in Oracle
• Performed and trained QC personnel using CMM Vision machine to verify components Alphatec Spine – Carlsbad Ca. 2014 - 2015
Material handler/ Manufacturing operator
• Performed packaging orders and prepared orders for shipment as needed.
• Selected orders for inventory up to the moving and storing of materials.
• Maintaining materials according to SOP required standards by storing and stacking them.
• Responsible for medical devices in assembling, inspecting and the packaging of components.
• Reported inventory shortages and recommending new orders.
• Removed all damaged materials from stock as needed following specified instructions.
• Performed inspection and Verified parts by components and verified counts for inspection process. Boston Scientific, San Clemente Ca. 2013 – 2014
QC Receiving Inspector II - S-ICD (Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator)
• Performed Inspection Activities in the Receiving Inspection Dept. on S-ICD Batteries.
• Performed Documentation activities for storage retention on DHRs and entered data entry.
• Reviewed Certification/PO packages ensuring product & paperwork met all GMP requirements.
• Experienced with precision tools e.g., calipers, micrometers, drop indicators and Height gauges.
• Documented Non-Conforming Material Reports (NCMR’s) for rejected devices or components.
• Performed Rework on components that were under NCMR evaluation & reinspected as required.
• Recorded test results of receiving inspections specifications & work instructions per SOP’s.
• Knowledgeable of AQL sampling selections per Random inspection utilizing sampling plans.
• Segregated the defects from the good components; Sub-lotted the bad & released the good parts.
• Digital Comparators and Vision systems (example; “See MIC” and Starrett Digital comparator). Medtronic, Carlsbad Ca. 2012 – 2013
• Assembled Catheters used for treating heart arrhythmia.
• Using a microscope in a climate controlled clean room environment.
• Examined product to verify and maintain a high degree of quality with minimal loss of scrap.
• Certified on different work stations like assembly station, inspection on finished devices.
• Performed inspection with measuring tools (e.g., Rulers, Multimeter, Gauges, Calipers, Crimper, Tweezers, Digital Thermometers and Soldering equipment). Abbott Vascular, Temecula Ca. 2006 – 2010
• Processed and inspected extruded tubing and assemble Guide Wire Finished Goods.
• Performed in a Clean Room Environment (CRE) and followed cleanroom protocol.
• Set-up and ran complex equipment for Tubing Expander & Automated 6-up Pushtruder.
• Processed finished extruded tubing using drying ovens & packaged tubing using bar sealers for shipment to customers. Skilled in using measurement tools e.g., micrometers & pin gauges. Education
• Araullo University Bitas, Cabanatuan City, Philippines Bachelor of Science in Commerce, in Business Management
• St. Rose of Lima Catholic School, Santa Rosa Nueva Ecija, Philippines HSD Page 2 of !2