FEROZ AHAMED BM
No. 1/12, Model Hutment Road Extension,
CIT Nagar, Nandanam,
A mechanical engineer with 20 months experience in the fabrication engineering field aspiring to pursue a befitting career that matches to my qualification and experience and as well to work in an environment that is challenging and interesting where I can utilize my skills and knowledge levels efficiently for the growth of the organization and as well gain good personal experience.
Software known: AUTO CAD, CREO and MS Office.
Trained in arc welding, angle cutting and drilling works.
Involved in all QA QC works including all NDT Tests etc.
Completed Business English Certificate (BEC) Preliminary. Work Experience: - (20 Months)
Company: United Tools Components Pvt.Ltd (A company involved in high tech specialized fabrication works for the structural components and other related structures for the major factories including cement factories, power plants, steel manufacturing plants and shipping industries.)
The clientele include M/s Larsen & Toubro – ECC, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, FLSmidth, The KCP Limited etc. Location: Ekkatuthangal, Chennai, INDIA
Working for: Last 20 months
Job Title: PRODUCTION ENGINEER
Job Profile and responsibilities:
1. Planning, coordination of production/fabrication process on a daily basis to manufacture good quality products and components.
2. Analyze customer requirements precisely through drawings and specifications and making effective communication and training to the technical teams including fabricators and welders.
3. Making quality control inspections including checks for material thicknesses, quality welds, dimensional accuracies, fits, allowable tolerances, finishes and other requirements that will fetch client acceptance.
4. Conducting destructive and non- destructive tests related to quality control requirements and clear the lots
5. Following up with the vendors who supply out-sourced products through stage by stage inspection at their facilities and yards.
6. Investigate problems if any, analyze root causes and derive solutions for overcoming issues.
7. Customer handling through verbal & non verbal communication for queries, clarifications, variations, deviations, contract amendments etc. 8. Evaluate current production activities & make recommendation for improvements. 9. Ensure correct material inflow through client supply / direct procurement 10. Resource planning and management of people resources for the timely completion of projects.
Name of the
BSA Crescent Institute
of Science and
University 2019 55%
NSN Matriculation Higher
Board 2015 67%
Projects and Internship during study:
Mini project on “DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE OF CASTING DIE FOR MANUFACTURING RUBBER MOULD”
Main Project on “STUDY ABOUT METALLURGICAL PROPERTIES OF NITRIDED CHROMOLY STEEL”.
Worked as clutch in-charge in Team Crestrac for manufacturing a tractor for the event of “Tractor Design Competition 2018” conducted by SAE INDIA and bagged the 2nd price in durability event.
Industrial visits and In-plant trainings:
Went for a industrial visit to Neyveli lignite corpooration, Neyveli.
Went for a industrial visit to Ashok Leyland plant, Hosur.
Undergone in plant training for 7 days at (NLC) Neyveli lignite corporation. Personal details:
Father’s name : Malkhan Ali PB
Date of Birth : 28/08/1996
Gender : Male
Marital status : Single
Languages Known : Read/Write/Speak: English and Tamil/Speak: Hindi Hobbies : Watching tech reviews, watching you tube series . Passport Details:
Passport Number : U2095718 (INDIA)
Date of Issue : 26/12/2019
Date of Expiry : 25/12/2029
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Chennai, India
Date: 10/03/2021 (Feroz Ahamed BM)