Mail Id: email@example.com Mobile no: 779-***-****
• Over all 5.5 years working experience (3.5yr’s as a Clinical Associate and 1.7yr’s
measure lead) for United Health Group.
• Experience in chart finder Ciox tool to access, manage and analysis large health care
• Having extensive knowledge on Clinical studies Trail Phase I to Phase IV.
• An impelled individual with ability to analyse, organise and adapt new environment
work as a team
• Having a good command in both verbal and written communication.
• My strengths and abilities to enhance professional and organisational growth.
Company: UNITED HEALTH GROUP. OPTUM. (Dec 2015 – April 2021)
Position: Clinical Rep appeals Associate:
• Retrieving the medical records and abstracting, auditing, over read the medical record
for different measure patient’s information about disease condition with vital signs lab
reports annual screenings age variations.
• All criteria come under federal Auditing processed by USA GOVT, this federal audit
• By using chart finder as a tool there are no of open buckets with related measures.
• Clearing the quires on colorectal cancer, body mass index, childhood immunization
and diabetic retinopathy conditions on various scenarios.
• Managing teams for Manila and Hyderabad sites.
Project 2 : EDPS
• Retrieving provider details and medical record
Trail Fire is a business intelligence tools, Designed to use statistical analysis on different
conditions and plans. It is a paired experiment analysis program and it clusters them into
groups based on disease. Within each cluster user can choose several factors and matches with
controlled conditions. When trail moves to an analysis phase, Trial Fire determines the
statistical significance between the tests in the pre, post and the experiment period. Presents,
this analysis an easy to read ‘Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down” views. Its principal design was to
evaluate coupons and discount promotion of selected insurance plans.
Company: Day lewis pharmaceuticals
Extracts data from Source ( XLS files and CSV) using SAS import procedure.
• Knowledge on Good understanding of FDA and CDISC guidelines.
• Good data analysis and statistical analysis experience.
• Knowledge on drug development Process.
Languages : SAS, SPSS, MS OFFICE 2010.
Configuration Management : MS office, SPSS.
Business Areas : Pharma & Health Insurance.
Membership : Pharmacy Council of India and Royal Society of Chemistry.
• Masters in Pharmaceutical Science from London Metropolitan University, London
• Bachelor of Pharmacy from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India.