CHIEF FINANCIAL & CHARTERED ACCOUNT ANT
Lagos State, Nigeria.
+234 80 6074 2281
Currently looking out for a position in
an environment that offers a greater
opportunity to contribute my inputs
for the organisation to continuously
advance efficiently and productively
Head of Finance ECWA District Secretariat, Lagos. Apr 2018 - Date.
1. Oversaw accounting operations which includes account payable and receivable, General Ledger, Inventory Control, & Bank Reconciliation. 2. Monitored financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiated corrective actions, and minimized the impact of variance. 3. Ensured adequate controls are instituted and maintained to cover all financial transactions.
Chief Financial Accountant ECWA School of Nursing. Apr 2016 - Mar 2018.
B.Sc - Accounting
University of Ilorin.
Professional with over Six (6) years of
working experience and proven track
record as a Chief Accountant, Head
of Finance, and Account Assistant.
OND - Accountancy
Federal Polytechnic Offa.
1. Developed, implemented and executed ﬁnancial planning to conform with the organization core set corporate goals and objectives. 2. Overseen the reconciliation of all ledger account and stayed within budget for petty cash disbursement for five consecutive months. 3. Prepared critical fiscal documentation regarding the organization’s operations and administrative activities and policies. ETA
Chief Financial Accountant ECWA Hospital, Kogi.
Feb 2015 - Apr 2016.
1. Supervised relevant new primary control initiatives through identification of particular risks that were associated with each deposits, and established effective controls to mitigate exposure in inventory management. 2. Assisted with the monthly accounting closing processes, including bank reconciliation, and end of yet closing/audit process. 3. Prepared ﬁnancial management reports, including ﬁnancial planning and forecasting.
Asset Mgt & Budget Forecast
Planning & Organizing
Account Assistant National Cereal Research Institute. Feb 2008 - Jan 2009.
1. Performed balance sheet account reconciliation and conducted research to ensure accuracy.
2. Assumed responsibility for effective research, tracking and resolution of accounting and documentation problems and discrepancies. 3. Assisted in preparing and maintaining the general and subsidiary ledgers of the organization.
Reconciliation & Settlement
• Outstanding ability to be an excellent team player and share an enthusiastic point of view.
• Profound knowledge of principles, methods, and techniques of public administration, personnel management, & business ofﬁce management.
• Proficient in analyzing requirements and technical documentation.
• Deep knowledge of ﬁnance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control including Generally Accepted Accounting Principle.
• Extreme ability to use accoutring software e.g Sage and quick books,
• Outstanding knowledge of the theory, principles, and practices of general and governmental accounting and auditing.
• Profound ability to coordinate, organize, and manage team to ensure they work towards same goals, and deliver to support the organization core operations.
• Huge knowledge of general and detailed accounting practices and law.
• Proﬁcient in understanding of not-for-proﬁt accounting laws and tax regulations.
• Remarkable ability to demonstrate leadership, interpersonal skills, communications, and analytic methods.
• Outstanding ability to solve a problem and analyze data with a demonstration of attention to detail.
• Proﬁcient in Information management, organizing, administration, and planning.
• Thorough knowledge of customer needs and expectations and using appropriate strategies to respond to customer requests.
• Immense ability to organize and prioritize competing priorities to meet deadlines.
• Extreme ability to work independently covering a wide range of issues and managing multiple clients simultaneously.
• Amazing ability to inﬂuence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
Associate Chartered Account
Institute of Chartered of Nigeria.
Institute of Chartered of Nigeria.