Senior Vice President of Business Development
Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
Experienced SR. Vice President of Business Development skilled in Negotiation, Operations Management, Freight, Sales, and Team Building. Strong business development professional with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
LMD Integrated Logistic Services Inc.
Senior Vice President Business Development
December 2015 - Present (5 years 5 months)
Greater Los Angeles Area
1) Responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and organizing the LMD team to respond to customer issues when they arise. 2) Responsible for developing strategic account plans and implementing those plans in collaboration with the rest of the leadership team on all transportation, warehousing and service needs.
3) Responsible for developing strategic plans, direction and collaborating with the leadership team in line with the operating unit leaders to implement activities to achieve the strategic plan.
4) Develops and implements key strategies and training tactics for new Sales Professionals.
5) Defines negotiation strategies and executes on those strategies to ensure the most favorable business outcomes for all LMD customers. 6) Ensures understanding exists across the Sales and Operations team of our market segments, trends, competitors, and emerging markets. Old Dominion Freight Line
August 2012 - January 2016 (3 years 6 months)
Page 1 of 4
Orange County, California Area
1) Established and expanded client base by applying aggressive lead prospecting strategies.
2) Increased sales for accounts by 42% in Riverside and Orange county areas in year over year measurements.
3) Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills to increase sales and maximize profits.
4) Created business-to-business sales through personal lead generation. 5)Gained insight into client business operations to tailor sales presentations for each account.
6) Redeveloped relationships with underserved clients and increased sales. 7) Transferred to a higher volume territory to secure new business and gain new customers.
The Madison De L'opera Group
September 2005 - September 2012 (7 years 1 month)
Long Beach, Ca.
1) Hired as Manager, then promoted to General Manager after exhibiting strength and knowledge in superior service, operations and sales. 2) Recognized multiple times for Top Sales Performance. Also responsible for all employee hiring, training, development and counseling. 3) Increased sales through promotions, vendor relations, and product knowledge.
4) Organized and managed the sales and operations of unique themed evenings to improve restaurant marketing and increase revenue. 5) Oversaw monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversaw short and long-term financial and managerial reporting. Page 2 of 4
6) Maintained a productive working relationship with the Executive Chef; together developing increased customer satisfaction and increased profitability.
7) Increased the effectiveness and efficiency of the customer service through training, regular meetings and support from the management team. State of California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection Firefighter
June 2001 - January 2009 (7 years 8 months)
1) Communicate with fire dispatchers at all times in order to notify them of the need for additional firefighters and supplies, or to detail any difficulties encountered.
2) Rescue fire victims, and administer emergency medical aid. 3) Collaborate with other firefighters as a member of a firefighting crew. 4) Patrol burned areas after fires to locate and eliminate hot spots that may restart fires.
5) Extinguish flames and embers to suppress fires, using shovels, or engine- or hand-driven water or chemical pumps.
6) Fell trees, cut and clear brush, and dig trenches in order to create firelines, using axes, chainsaws or shovels.
J.M Rosen's Corp.
August 1996 - June 2005 (8 years 11 months)
1) Provided optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment and frequency time.
2) Resolved problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports and customer service.
3) Negotiated transportation rates and services to obtain maximum profitability for the company.
Page 3 of 4
4) Directed outbound or inbound operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities.
5) Collaborated and developed successful plans to reduce costs and increase sales with the management team.
Union Institute & University
Bachelor of Science - BS, ESM
Vanguard University of Southern California
Business Administration and Management
Page 4 of 4