631-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/lindsayrosenberg TEACHING EXPERIENCE
Noel Pointer Foundation Brooklyn, NY
Teaching Artist Nov.. 2019— Present
• Teaching Music Theory Fundamentals, Violin group classes and Violin, Viola, Cello and Double Bass Private Lessons to PreK-8 students of urban and under-served communities on Saturdays.
• Instructing Violin classes in NYC Public Elementary Schools for after-school and during-school special programs funded by school grants.
Northport/East Northport SMART Summer Music Program Northport/East Northport, NY Summer Teacher July/August 2015 — July/August 2020
• Developed a curriculum and taught Beginning Guitar to 4th-8th grade students. Assisted beginning Cello and Double Bass students in 4th grade, in preparation for their Elementary School Programs in the fall. Music and Arts Avon, CT
Private Music Teacher Nov. 2018— Aug. 2019
• Planned and coached Private Violin and Double Bass lessons to students grades 2-8. Glastonbury Public Schools Glastonbury, CT
Long Term Substitute Jan. 2019 — Apr. 2019
• Taught General Orchestra and the Advanced Chamber Orchestra in the Glastonbury High School Orchestra Program and 2nd semester High School Intermediate Guitar class for students grades 9-12.
• Conducted the Valentine’s Day and Spring Concerts for all High School Orchestras.
• Guided extra help sessions for students in need on concert music and State Evaluation solos. University of Hartford Teaching Practicum Glastonbury, Simsbury and Hartford, CT Student Teacher Sept. 2017-December 2018
• Observed, taught and assisted General K-8 Music at Annie Fisher STEM Magnet School in Hartford Public Schools. Also, taught High School strings in Simsbury and Glastonbury Public Schools. OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
Connecticut Music Educators Association Connecticut Adjudicator 2016, 2019
• Evaluated students for High School Soprano and Middle School Alto State Evaluations. University of Hartford West Hartford, CT
Tutor Sept. 2017-May 2019
• Tutored Students in Music Theory, Music History, Ear Training and Art History EDUCATION
New York University, Steinhardt New York, NY
Master of Music May 2021 (expected)
Major: String Instrumental Performance (Double Bass) University of Hartford, The Hartt School West Hartford, CT Bachelor of Music December 2018
Double Major: Music Education/Double Bass Performance SKILLS
• Proﬁcient in Google Suite (including Classroom, Meets, Drive), Flipgrid and Zoom.
• Proﬁcient in Little Kids Rock, John Feierabend’s First Steps in Music and Conversational Solfege.
• Experience with Kodaly, Orff, Recorder, SmartBoard Programs and SmartMusic.