UAE. PIN - ******
* ***** *** * ****** EXPERIENCE
(E-Commerce) Swan.Inc, Dubai November 2020 - Present Stack: SwiK, Realm, Firebase, Clever tap, branch.io, Bitrise, Git, Jira, Slack, Postman, Cocoapods, EPG
• Understanding the architectural vision and how it helps meet business objecYves.
• Responsible for all aspects of soKware engineering, from design to implementaYon, QA and maintenance
• Develop, deploy and maintain the consumer-facing features of the Swan naYve iOS App
• Communicate status and provide Ymely escalaYon of issues to ensure project objecYves are met
• Veriﬁed, Merged pull requests, and ensured that the development is following best pracYces.
(E-Commerce) Purple Panda Fashion Pvt Lt, India June 2017 - November 2020 Stack: SwiK, SQLite, QGraph, Firebase, FirAnalyYcs, branch.io, MulYple payment gateways(like PayU, PhonePe, Paytm), Facebook SDK, Google SDK, Git, Jira, Fabric, Cocoapods, etc.
• Built the app from scratch single-handedly and work closely with technical experts, project teams.
• Successfully increased the sales from Rs 25,000/day sale to Rs 2,00,000 /day sale over 3.5 years
• Providing mentorship and leadership for code consistency, good architecture pracYces.
• Thoughfulness when considering both our growth and our legacy users when implemenYng new features and updates, placing them as the priority.
• Developed the database wrapper funcYons for data staging and modeled the data objects relevant to the mobile applicaYon.
Service Based Company CanBrand & Services, India July 2015 - June 2017 Stack: SwiK, ObjecYve-C, Google maps IntegraYon, Sendbird Chat, SQLite, Core Data, PayU integraYon, Git, Fabric, Facebook SDK, Agile, SCRUM, APNS, AWS, Slack, Postman, Source Tree, Cocoapods
• Implemented, designed, and coded the Sehngs User Interface View with MVC design paiern according to the client's requirements
• UYlized tools like Fabric framework to analyze the app crashes and resolve them.
• Designed the features for the database interface relevant to the mobile applicaYon from the exisYng system.
• Redesigned mobile UI, and implemented dynamic image sizing and support for mulYple devices Project Handled:- Bolt The Rider, MindPlus, GrowthFile, RechargeItNow Languages and Technologies
• Programming Languages - SwiK, ObjecYve-C, C++ (basic)
• Design Paiers - MVP, MVVM, MVC, Decorator, Adapter, Singleton
• OperaYng System - Mac OS, iOS, Android, Windows
• Database - SQLite, Core Data, Realm
• Frameworks and tools - UIKit, UIFoundaYon, ARC, MapKit, URLSession, Alamoﬁre, GCD, SDWebImage, Asynchronous Programming, Protocol Oriented Programming .
• Others - GitHub, Figma, Jira, Bitrise, CleverTap, Fastlane EDUCATION
Haryana, India Panipat Ins[tute of Engineering and Technology July 2011 - May 2015
•B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering.
• Main coursework: Data Structures, Design, and analysis of Algorithms, Computer Architecture, Database Systems, OperaYng Systems, SoKware Engineering.
• Strong iOS mobile applicaYon development skills with a proven record of creaYng commercial quality soKware
• A thorough understanding of OOP, design paierns, and enterprise in mobile applicaYon integraYon.
• Technical leadership role including architecYng end-end mobile applicaYons
• Strong analyYcal skills and experience with analyYcs programs like Google AnalyYcs, AppsFlyer
• Familiarly with MVC, MVVM, MVP architecture and Coordinator, Singleton, Factory design paiern
• Experience with oﬄine storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs with JSON/XML to connect iOS applicaYons to back-end services
• Knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guidelines
• Familiarity with FCM and APNS
• Familiarity with conYnuous integraYon
• TroubleshooYng skills and experience with Xcode Instruments
• Strong analyYcal ability, debugging, and troubleshooYng skills
• Strong communicaYon and collaboraYon skills, team player, enjoy learning and teaching
• Strong oral and wriien communicaYon as well as analyYcal and problem-solving skills
• Excellent troubleshooYng skills and experience with Xcode Instruments