Mahmoud Hassan Emam Badawy
Senior Relationship Officer
A highly successful sales and customer service person with over than 9 years of sales, marketing, Management experience In the field of sales and public relations, Dealing with all kinds of clients, private companies and public, Reporting and variance analysis and Seeking a good challenging position which matches my ambitions at a reputable organization where my education background and interpersonal skills can be applied and further developed.
● BA Arts, (Hebrew) -Cairo University- 2005
● Grade. (Very good)
● Setting the work plan in most of companies, which I worked in.
● Developing the staff performance to achieve the professionalism.
● Creating a new generation can be relied upon.
● Excellent Knowledge of Internet and windows.
● Very good knowledge of (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.).
● MS Outlook and MS project
● Dealing with different governmental divisions.
● Experience in BR, Company Law and Taxation.
● Assisting in designing the managerial procedures.
● Assisting in control and development the employee.
● Assist in creates a new means of entertainment for
● Create of reports to achieve the needed control and to measure the employee's performance.
Interactive and fast enough to learn new technologies and sciences.
Advanced Research Abilities.
Highly Communications Skills.
Ability to work in a group or individually according to the job requirements.
● Sales and Marketing (Mashreq Bank).
● Negotiation Skills (Mashreq Bank).
● English Language
Sales and Marketing skills
● Problem solving and Decision Making
● Cargo airfreight (EIFFA)
● Sales and Marketing skills (EIFFA)
● Sales strategic plan (Nasco M.E)
Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Relationship Officer
Arab Bank - Dubai Branch
(July 2019 to present )
Senior Relationship officer
Commercial bank of Dubai
(2017 To 2019 )
Senior Financial Consultant
Nasco Middle East
(June 2016 to July 2017) Dubai, UAE
Senior Relationship officer
Mashreq Bank (2014 – 2016) Abu Dhabi, UAE
(2005 – 2013) Cairo, Egypt
● Approach professional expats customer to help them with their financials, provide tailored solution that benefit our clients in terms of passive financial growth and financial security also set up financial and wealth management plane through our partner of success Zurich, HSBC funds, jp Morgan,Friends provident
, generally, Orient, Oman ….etc.
● Build and manage relationship with customers, CIOs, Consultant and other key contacts and establish trust with a win-win mindset.
● Build and maintain good relationship with the customers in the Governmental sectors.
● Work with different internal departments like marketing, finance, presales and technical teams to pull the right resources to the right opportunities at the right time.
● Provides effective and efficient front- line service directly to customers in order to selling personal loans and auto loans and credit card, resolve issues and disseminated information.
● Establish and maintain close relationships with bank managers, auditors and solicitors, ensuring compliance with all regulatory bodies
● Playing chess
● Searching …
Date of Birth: January 11th, 1984
Marital Status: Married
Driving license: EGYPT - UAE Languages: Arabic Mother Tongue English very Good [Spoken, written]