Buffalo-New York www.linkedin.com/in/ashok-kumar9/ C: 716-***-**** email@example.com Objective
Recent Computational & Applied Mathematics graduate actively seeking full-time in Data Analytics and Full-Stack positions. Enjoy working with data analytics models, machine learning, and web technologies. Looking for a challenging opportunity to apply the skills and knowledge acquired throughout college. Open to different roles and eager to learn new technologies. Education
Bachelor of Arts, Applied Mathematics The State University of New York, Buffalo Technical Skills
Programming Languages: Python, Java, C++, C, C#
Data Engineer, Hua Ying Middle School, Buffalo, NY June 2018-Jan 2019
• Collaborated in an agile team environment to create RDBMS for accounting department. MS Access
• Analyzing client requirement, working of scrum board to deliver a successful product
• Creating Analytical reports by using Queries, Macros and Fields to create business value. Data Analyst, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY Jan 2020-Jan 2021
• Created Statistical models from large datasets and presented weekly reports Python
• Successfully identify, sort and gather data to draw conclusive results SQL
• Presenting analytical model like, Linear, K-means and Prophet into Visual Reports using Python and R-studio IT Assistant, Silverman Library, Buffalo, NY Jan 2017-Dec 2017
• Managed rental, return and tracking of active inventory and other digital equipment by using proprietary software
• Interact with clients on daily bases to resolve technical issues
• Coordinating with different departments for maintain and functional use of technical equipment
• Help resolve and generate ticks for fixing IT issues and maintain efficient workflow Technical Projects
Developed an E-commerce Web Application that works as an online marketplace MERN Stack
• Created a web application using MERN Stack that includes a login page, a product listing page, a cart page to display purchases.
• Users can add new items for sale into cart, buy items currently listed and an immutable transactions table is rendered once a transaction is complete. Bootstrap was utilized to make the app aesthetically pleasing. Built an Amazon Price tracker by Scraping website to analysis fluctuation in product price Python
• Created Rest API to make get request on amazon server to get JSON File.
• Cleaning the data to extract useful information using Beautifulsoup 4.9.0
• Populating a local SQL database hence creating a ETL data pipeline. Analyzing the data into visual charts using Altair Presented and analyzed data from Yahoo Finance to calculate the optimal time to buy or sell stocks Python
• Analyzed Apple stocks from 2000 to 2019, visualized the data using the numpy, panda and seashore libraries of Python.
• Implemented simple and exponential moving average functions to analyze trends and wrote functions to determine the optimal time to buy and sell stocks.