GOPI NIMMAGADDA Contact: 203-***-****
• Technical Consultant for Marketing Analytics with around 5 years’ experience.
• Hands on experience with design and documentation of analytics tracking for the digital platforms including web and mobile apps.
• Involved in providing end to end Web Analytics services from tech spec, implementation, reporting, analysis & business strategy (optimization).
• Ability to translate measurement plans into implementation guides for new custom tags and tracking for online analytics for Web, mobile, and social channels.
• Working knowledge in Adobe Test & Target, SQL and Data Science.
• Managing analytical tag migration program from legacy system to new tag management system (DTM).
• Site optimization through bivariate (A/B) and multivariate testing with Optimize and Google.
• Good knowledge on eVars, Props, Success events, SAINT & Rule-based classification.
• Designed and developed approaches and data strategies tailored to business reporting needs.
• Build and monitored KPI dashboard/reports for all channels, providing detailed business analysis. Closely with the e-Commerce and platform development teams to prioritize, implement, test and optimize tracking solutions.
• Responsible for supporting the Adobe Analytics and Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) knowledge transfer process to client project teams, business analysts and developers.
• Created custom Analytical reports (i.e. SEO, SEM, social media) and worked on A/B testing for all global websites, campaigns/projects and external relations.
• Experience with the integration of e-commerce and 3rd party tracking mechanisms Omniture, Google Analytics, Click Tale.
• Strong Knowledge of SDLC methodology, AGILE and project life cycle, Requirements Gathering, Design Specifications, and Process Flow Documentation.
• Expertise in all MSOffice tools as MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Visual Studio, MS word, Microsoft Access, Visio, using Pivot tables and VLOOKUP functions.
• Provided inputs and best practice recommendations on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking for Omniture and Google Analytics.
Adobe Analytics, Omniture Site catalyst, Discover, Adobe Ad Hoc, Adobe Digital Marketing Suite, Google Analytics, Web trend, Tealium
Tag Management Tools:
Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, DTM, Satellite, Signal, Google Tag Manager, Ensighten, Tealium Tag
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, Rup
Project Management tools:
MS access, db2, SQL Server, Sybase, oracle
Education: Master of Science in Computer Science & Information Technology from Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT in the year 2017.
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, India in the year 2014.
Transcend IT Solutions, Frisco, TX Oct’ 19 – Till date
Role: Programmer Analyst
• Support the analytics needs of business units using tools by Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to analyze web traffic.
• Work with power users and IT teams to understand business logic behind each report and identified all end users. Manage Web Analytics reports from Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, AdWords, and Webmaster Tools.
• Involved in identifying trends, patterns and paths using Google Analytics.
• Performed debugging to enable end-to-end, client-facing testing of websites and mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms.
• Led Analytics tagging implementation strategy and tagging management for all CVS digital properties, including mobile.
• Leveraged requirements and solution design documents to inform development of testing strategies, plans, and cases.
• Increased overall knowledge of broader Adobe Digital Marketing Cloud, expanding on deep Analytics knowledge to augment with expertise on additional solutions.
• Provide detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis on campaigns and mobile traffic including web app and native app using Adhoc (Discover), report builder and Omniture Site Catalyst.
• Assessed cross-brand 80 mil record database for broadcast client including CRM, Adobe Analytics and 3rd party demos.
• Expertise working on Spotfire and analyzing SAS code and Datasets, Core application functional validation, Dashboards built on Spotfire and Documentation.
• Performed Database Testing on Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server, used SQL queries for retrieving data from database also involve performing Extract/Transform/Load of data to the Data Warehouse. Data files will be validated with UNIX and SAS.
• Implemented and configured the new SDK for site catalyst (omniture) to track the performance over web.
• Achieved and sustained a 50% higher rate of defect discovery, ensuring delivery of a higher quality product to customers.
OPALTECH INC, Herndon, VA July’ 18 – Sep’19
• Worked with web Analytics team in the role of Omniture systems analyst for Omniture Site Catalyst tagging implementations.
• Handle tag implementation for Adobe Marketing Suite and Google Analytics using Tag Management (Google GTM, Adobe DTM, Enlighten) across web, mobile. Use Adobe Analytics, Omniture Site Catalyst, Report Builder, and Data Warehouse.
• Working and understanding site catalyst tag management platforms.
• Develop and maintain Omniture Site Catalyst implementation processes and guidelines documentation.
• Create deployment guides to instruct web page developers to properly include appropriate calls to these tracking systems.
• Setting up Global Tagging / Page Tagging Rule, Event Tracking / Custom Tracking Rules based on the requirement for page elements.
• Performing multi-channel analysis by integrating and analyzing large operational, transactional, marketing, web, email, mobile, tablet, and research data to create a customer centric view of data to drive customer acquisition and retention strategies.
• Provided strategic and actionable recommendations based on the website Analytics data to improve conversion rates, drive self- service usage and decrease operational costs.
• Worked in an agile platform, delivering daily status updates regarding the project timelines as well as participating in release planning and monitoring tagging implementations once the project goes live.
• Using Adobe Analytics Suite (Site Catalyst, Discover, Insight and Data warehouse) to measure, track and optimize user interaction through segmentation, event tracking, conversion funnels, path browsing and heat mapping • Worked on multiple web Analytics projects involving end-to-end Adobe Analytics development, support, and testing and data analysis.
• Worked on identify trends, traffic patterns and paths to optimize for seasonality, relevance and improved performance.
• Developed A/B testing campaigns to increase conversion rates and maximize user experience • Integrated website Analytics across multi-channel setup giving end-to-end visibility into consumer behavior • Improved the process for Requirement management (Requirement Traceability) across various stages of development • In-depth knowledge of web Analytics processes and other related SDLS standards and their application in web platforms
Devcube IT Solutions, Secane, PA Oct’ 17 – Jun’ 18
Role: Software Engineer
• Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and scorecards for mobile unit using Omniture Site Catalyst and Google Analytics Reporting Tools.
• Created IBAI (Insights, Business Action, and Impact) business model for mobile to change the trend from clickstream analysis to action oriented analysis.
• Implemented and configured the new SDK for Site Catalyst (Omniture) to track the performance over web.
• Provide detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis on campaigns and mobile traffic including web app and native app through the use of Adhoc (Discover), report builder and Omniture Site Catalyst.
• Managing analytical tag migration program from legacy system to new tag management system (Ensighten Enterprise Tag Management).
• Involved in all phases of web analytics cycle.
• Created dashboard and Monitored KPI's as needed.
• Worked on Campaign Tracking.
• Define the web analytics code that needs to be implemented on the web property.
• Work with the Testing/QA team to debug/test the web analytics tags.
• Used Classifications (Manual and Rule Builder) and Processing Rules.
• Created BRD and SDR for all the platforms to establish baseline metrics.
Techpro Synergy Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, India June’ 14 – Dec’ 15
Role: Software Engineer
Researched on ways to help the report users to see the bigger picture at a single glance and insert the ability to drill through the different levels of dimensions.
Designing and document customized analytics tracking specifications for digital content and partner with development teams from Development to UAT and implementation, Creation of Adobe/Omniture tagging of their website and troubleshoot web analytics platform configuration issues.
Requesting the data using Data ware House and aligning them as per business requirement.
Used GIT(GitHub, GIT Bash, GitHub Desktop) for version control.
Created Microsoft Excel, dashboards and reports analyzing key performance indicators using Adobe Report Builder.
Working on saint classification and fixing the issues like breakdown in reports and integration with different data connectors. Creating the activity and determine effects of activity across different segments.
Review and understand Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and System Design Documents with the goal of performing a structured validation of all testable conditions.
Working on Adobe implementation to increase conversion rates and maximize user experience.
Thorough analysis, unit testing and integrated testing with other applications of database objects.
Identify and troubleshoot potential issues with tags, ensure the integrity and accuracy of the digital analytics system by continually monitoring tags and resulting data, work with Adobe to resolve any tracking discrepancies that may require combined effort to correct.
Maintain Omniture Site Catalyst implementation processes and guidelines documentation.