Desire to be a part of vibrant and leading organization and create footprints as a quality assurance engineer, to assist the organizations in all aspects by utilizing all my skills, knowledge, abilities and experience with a balance of hands-on, management and leadership responsibilities.
2016 Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Kongunadu Polytechnic College, Trichy, Tamil Nadu. Percentage: 93%.
2013 Higher Secondary School Education
Govt Higher Secondary School.
Chettimankurichi, Tamil Nadu.
2011 Secondary School Education
Govt Higher Secondary School, Athanur, Tamil Nadu. Percentage: 63.2%.
• 4 Years 6 Months of Experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control Learn Manufacturing and Product & Process Design.
• Effective Communicator & Negotiator with Strong Analytical, Problem Solving and Organizational Abilities.
Final Year Diploma Project “INTELIGENT BREAKING SYSTEM” OBJECTIVE
• In fact, on slippery surfaces, even professional drivers can't stop as quickly without as an average driver can with IBS.
NEEM TRAINEE, TVS MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED HOSUR, TAMILNADU
• Quality Assurance Department (JAN-2019 – JAN-2021)
• Quality in BMW Frame cell as Robot Welding (JAN 2018–DEC 2019)
DIPLOMA APPRENTICE, SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIS LIMITED CHENNAI.
• QA/QC Department (JULY 2016 – AUG 2017)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Ensuring high quality of all components made and making improvements for achieving better quality particular in area of instrumentation.
• Experience in handling quality issues & resolution through systematic application of quality tools
• Develop and implement parameters for quality testing
• Solved complex problems in manufacturing methods by utilizing s 7QC tools of quality and additional statistical methodologies.
• Calibrating the variable and attribute gauges/instruments as per IS standard
• Responsible for all quality management activities in the production and department including documentation and systems improvement.
• Identifying area of obstruction / quality failures, advising on system & process changes for qualitative improvement.
• Support for issue analysis and implementing actions related to customer complaints
• Responsible to handle third party inspection members including competency development and cost control
• Hands on experience on creating error proofing (POKA–YOKE) masters and industry error proofing practices/management
• Knowledge of process audit & product audits
• Knowledge in engine components and its functions KEY SKILLS
Knowledge in Quality Management System (QMS)
Knowledge in IATF 16949
Knowledge in MSA
Knowledge in Statistical Process Control (SPC).
Knowledge in Quality Improvement through 7QC Tools
Knowledge in Total Quality Control (TQC)
Knowledge in Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
Good Team Player & Time Management
Technical Analysis & Kaizen Improvement
HANDLING MEASUREMENT INSTRUMENTS
Various Types of Attribute Gauges
All Type of Air Gauges & Units
Dial Gauges (Level Dial, Plunger Dial, Bore Dial)
Vernier Caliper, Micrometer
2D Height Gauges
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM ATTENDED
Computerized IC Engine and Emission Measurement.
Jishu Hozen (JH).
Total Productivity Maintenance (TPM).
Just in Time (JIT).
First in first out (FIFO)
Industrial safety, Health & environment.
I hereby, declare that the information furnished above is true to best of my knowledge and belief.
PLACE: Kallakurichi, Tamilnadu
DATE: (PARAMASIVAM A)
64 Middle Street • Pukkiravari, Kallakurichi (T.K), Kallakurichi (D.T) • 606204• Cell +91-739******* • E-MAIL email@example.com