+507-******** Panama, Panama email@example.com
Creative, Solutions Oriented, Problem Solving, Motivation, Paid Social Media Marketing, Scheduling, Referral Marketing, Strategic Planning, Calm Under Pressure. EXPERIENCE
Product Marketing Intern, Dell Technologies; Panama, Panama — Jun-Jul 2019
• Increased productivity, improving communication of products after creating a new communication system utilizing tools in Salesforce which lead to better understanding and communication of product inquiries between Product Marketing and the Sales team.
• Created templates to sharpen up communication of products between Product Line Managers and Product Line Operators.
Academic Tutor, Lindenwood University; Missouri, United States — 2018-2020
• Contributed techniques and tips to improve time management for project completion which helped several student athletes and regular students improve in areas regarding subjects in Business, Mathematics, and Biology, with successful results noticed after each session and test taken.
Lindenwood University, St. Charles, Missouri; May 2020
• B.S Business Administration and Management
3.5 GPA/ Honors Student/ Summa Cum Laude
RELEVANT COURSE WORK
• Chevrolet Advertising and Promotion Competition, Lindenwood University, Fall 2019
Developed concepts and created an advertising campaign resulting in winning the team against class B, to present proposal to Chevrolet St. Louis panel against other universities classes.
• Stukent MIMIC SOCIAL Simulator, Digital Marketing, Lindenwood University, Spring, 2020
Created and successfully manage social media marketing campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest; managing a budget of $ 5000 per week to create content and promotion; data analysis, metrics and results, bell optimization in the simulation.
• Adobe Illustrator
• Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)