ElizabethRose Kremer, PhT
**** ********** ** ****** ****** CA 91977
Phone: 619-***-**** Email: email@example.com SPECIALTY PHARMACY TECHNICIAN/Health Care Advocate
● Pharmacy Technician with a high level of motivation, to obtain growth and development in all aspects of the Healthcare Industry.
● Provides exemplary Specialty Pharmacy Technician skills while assisting others to providing great customer service for all of our clients.
● Insurance and claims skills
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
NEWBRIDGE COLLEGE Vocational School for Pharmacy Technician August 2012 – Current (ACCET-accredited school) Passed CPhT exam on first attempt.
● License Pharmacy Technician 129843 by California State Board of Pharmacy
● Medical Office Pathway March 2019 by Health Occupation Center RELATED EXPERIENCE
CVS Specialty Retail
1010 University Ave San Diego,CA Specialty Pharmacy Technician April 2019 - current In charge of 3 disease states. Fulfilling daily med orders,handling incoming clientele, answering incoming calls, prior authorizations, insurance adjudication, Med counts and cash out skills, Phone orders and inventory . Opened and closing Pharmacy
OptumRx –UnitedHealth Group TMS Mission Valley,CA Pharmacy Technician April 2013 to April 2018 Iris proficient: Knowledge in several queues; Data Entry DEX PSC Data Entry Faxback Fax received TIPS Ship and Bill Dur 88 Tech 1 and Tech 2 CY 316 Project Technician for One Touch Pilot Project and NC Synthroid Project Skills: Customer Service l Claims adjustment l Prior authorizations l Proficient with several Commercial and Government Insurances l Efficiency in Microsoft Word Excel Team Collaborations Able to work Independently or within a group Virtual Trainings Specific Queue and Procedure training for new hires and fellow techs Front End Pharmacy Procedures and policies
Fast paced and Goal based environment Assisted new hires in understanding Procedures and Policies Phone skills Multitask and ability to assist with all types of Learning Styles Walgreen’s Pharmacy Santee CA 92017
160 hours of Extern Pharmacy Technician February 2013-April 2013 Filled prescriptions, Customer service, Insurance Billing, Stocking, and Tars and Prior Authorization issues
● SUNGARDEN TERRACE RETIREMENT Lemon Grove, CA 91945 MEDICATION TECHNICIAN August 2010 –January 2013 Provided ADL cares for senior citizens, managed medications and dispersal, Supervised 6 caregivers and responsible for the well-being of over 60 residents.
OptumRx Cpt HDP Technician