Orangevale, CA 95662
Ability to converse in Spanish language
Proficient with Microsoft programs- Excel, Word, Powerpoint Proficient with Google programs- Docs, Calendar, Mail, Drive Strong leadership, teamwork, conflict resolution, and communication skills Strong research, writing, and analytical skills
Strong organizational and time management skills
Full CPR and AED Certified (expiration 06/2021)
The Vista Apartments — Leasing Agent
September 2016 - April 2017
• Helped market brand new apartments in year 1.
• Gave tours of apartments and helped guide customers through the leasing process. The Hive — Marketing assistant
November 2018 - May 2019
• Helped market and sell apartments
• Hosted and helped in events to improve apartment publicity.
• Gave tours and made extensive phone calls selling apartments. Northwestern Mutual — Financial Advisor
September 2020 – Current
• Help clients understand the complexities of both investments and risk management.
• Create and customize financial plans that best tailor client needs. EDUCATION:
University of California Santa Barbara — Global Studies Major with intensive Spanish courses.
September 2018 – June 2020
UCSB Alumnus – with an interest in continued education for an M.B.A. AWARDS
Dean’s Honors List- Fall 2017, Winter 2017
Social Chair for Kappa Sigma Fraternity - 2017
Debate team at Modesto Junior College
Dean’s List UCSB 2020 Fall