SK Enterprise February 2014 — Present
SK Enterprise is a small- midscale civil and interior real estate company based out of Kolkata.
As an accountant at SK Enterprise my role involved me to:
- Manage, track and monitor financial updates, watch lists and insurance files.
- Complete daily cash functions like account tracking, payroll, wage allocations, budgeting, donating and
all types of cash and banking reconciliations.
- Calculate deductions and processed payroll for 50+ employees.
- Process invoices, deposits and money logs.
- Worked in Procurement processes of multiple products from dealers from order to delivery.
- Supporting HR team on maintaining various internal records of employees.
- At my role I am also responsible for all accounting feature including Bank Reconciliation, expenses accrual, coding of transaction and reviewing of bookkeepers entries. Cashier:
- Reconcile cash drawer at start and end of each shift, accounting for errors and resolving discrepancies.
- Operated cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions efficiently.
- Count & manage cash in register drawer at beginning and end of shft.
- Check identification for proof-of-age and refusing alcohol and tobacco sales to underage customers.
- Prepare and submit end-of-shift reports using M S Excel.
- Cash payment of Daily labor weakly basis.
EDUCATION Bachelor of Commerce 2009 — 2013
CAFA Certification 2014 — 2014
Graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Commerce
Ramkrishna Mission Shilpa Mandira
Completed the Advanced Tally and Accounting diploma program. TOOLS &
- Tally ERP9 software
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Amit Sen 1
-Invoice coding familiarity
- Account Reconciliation
- Cash Handling
- Data Entry
- General Ledger Accounting
- People Management
INTERESTS I love to play football, exploring places, backpacking with friends to hills and biking out on a Sunday.
Amit Sen 2