Raymond, NH ***77
• Communication and listening
• Teamwork/team player
• Strong work ethic
• Light computer skills (python)
• Advanced Problem-Solving
• Organization and time
• Landscape maintenance
• Safety practices
Education And Training
High School Diploma:
Raymond High School
Expected in 05/2024
Bachelor of Science:
Computation And Applied
Plymouth State University
I consider myself a jack of all trades, I have had experience doing manual labor, retail work, and delivery. I am a responsible and hardworking employee that has the able to communicate with customers, fellow employees, as well as management in a respectable and friendly way. I am currently enrolled in college and my major is considered a cluster major that consists of a lot of math courses and computer sciences course, I am also choosing chemistry as my enrichment option. I believe with my strong work ethic and skill set I can be an unbelievably valuable asset to a team.
The reasoning for my departure at each of my previous jobs have been: UPS- seasonal, Olympia Sports-our store shut down due to the company being sold, and Darisse Landscape Maintenance-I had to go off to college. There is no "bad blood" between me or any of my previous employers. Experience
UPS - Driver Helper
12/2020 - 01/2021
• Lifted boxes and products with correct safety gear and techniques.
• Kept loads from being damaged through proper loading and security.
• Protected company inventory by maintaining and organizing storage areas.
• Followed customer instructions about placement of items and special considerations for handling.
Darisse Landscape Maintenance LLC. - Landscape Laborer Raymond, NH
06/2018 - 08/2020
• Operate powered equipment such as mowers, trimmers, pruning saws and a truck.
• Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, hedge/brush trimmers, and axes.
• Care for lawns by mulching, weeding, thatch removal, trimming and edging flower beds, walks, and walls.
• Spread seed and soil.
• Prune and trim trees, shrubs, and hedges.
• Rake, mulch, and compost leaves.
• Clean flower beds.
Olympia Sports Inc. - Sales Associate
07/2019 - 01/2020
• Maintained knowledge of current promotions, exchange guidelines, payment policies and security practices.
• Assisted customers by finding needed products and checked other stores inventory for that product.
• Sold various products by explaining unique features and educating customers on proper application.
• Won company sales competition (joint effort from other employees) for
"Black Friday", resulting in a pizza party for our store.
• Collaborated with fellow sales team members to achieve group targets, frequently exceeding daily quotas.
• Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management to drive team success toward common sales, service and operational goals.
• Maintained well-stocked and organized sales floor with latest merchandise to drive sustained sales revenue.