Sabitha Jaganagari – Design Release Engineer
• Accomplished and results-oriented Design Release Engineer with 4+ years of experience in leading engineering Projects planning, product packaging, Prototype build & product launch, project requirement and Subject Matter Expert for fit for function as well as adding value design on GM Infotainment products.
• Worked with global cross-functional teams & GM to design and develop Interior parts for multiple vehicle platforms and providing technical support during onsite and discharge identified defects during launch.
• Proven ability to identify and resolve S.W and build issues through updating design and build process.
• Extensive knowledge in CAN, LIN, Vehicle spy, Canoe, Rennase tools.
• Attention to detail with the ability to accurately record results and maintain log files.
• Working experience with Circuit Diagrams, Printed Circuit Board, Drawings, GD&T, DFMEA and Math data. Areas of Expertise:
• Product Development • Operations Management • Product Design Manufacturing
• Team Management/Leadership • Process & Performance Improvement • Quality Control & Assurance
• Perceive Quality • Problem Resolution • Cross-Functional Skills PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
AlpsAlpine NA.Inc – Auburn Hills, MI Sep 2018 - Present Design Release Engineer
• Managed multiple line vehicles from concept, design, prototype, and production procedures through coordinating with cross-functional teams.
• Worked on Multi functional controller MY 2019, 2020,2021 and 2022 common architecture Global A and Global B programs.Also working on Switches ie.,door lock, ICS switches, Accesory switches, Power window switches, Auxillary switch, Onstar switch, Paddle Switch Successfully from concept design to production launch by managing cross- functional teams.
• Drafted ECR & E2 Engineering work orders to release components, to assign new part numbers for component changes, Design changes, material changes.
• Supported the prouduct devlopment team meetings between ALPs development team and General Motors devlopment team.
• Performed initial analysis of customer returns parts as required. Support PRTS tracking to ensure timely response.
• Interface with customer validation engineer/SME and TALC team to receive validation requirements and TALC
&AAR color & apprencerequirements . Facilitate DV, PV by working on test plans, Cement approval, Talc & AAR approvals. Support ADVP&R and DRBTR, review results and receive PPAP approval.
• Reviewed and validated product specification, GD&T, tolerance stack/Variation analysis
• Developed and reviewed Visual change documents VCD, Design failure modes effect analysis DFMEA and 5-phase.
• Ensured compliance to company Bill of material BOM, design and process.
• Developed component level program time to control product from initial creation through final vehicle validation. And attend VCIT meeting in order to update SPR (Vescoms) and support upcoming build events.
• Provided support for Integration vehicle engineering Release Builds at PPO, OEM build plants during major vehicle build event and at Alps electric assembly centers to build parts. Sabitha Jaganagari – Design Release Engineer
• Coordinated with GM Validation Engineer and ALPS software team for DIT and functional testing approval during the software changes and supportiong benches level testing and vehicles level analysis and corrective actions with the help of Canoe, Vehciles Spy and DPS.
Methode Electronics, Inc – Southfield, MI March 2017 – Sep 2018 Design Release Engineer
• Worked as Supplier Design Realease engineer for Integrated center stack audio and HVAC- Supporting MY 2019, 2020 and 2021 GM T1XX Pick Up silvardo, GMC, Chevorlete at projects common architecture Global A.
• Lead material approval process and checked HVAC packing to ensure it meets the best practices/packaging criteria.
• Collabrated with design and Studio team to support on pacakaging HVAC in instrumental Panel.
• Completed EWOs E2 Engineering work orders and Methode Engineering change request to release component Part numbers.
• Lead the prouduct devlopment team meetings between Methode development team and General Motors devlopment team.
• Successfully launched 8 vairents of Integrated central stack and 16 varients of HVAC modules with approved TALC and AAR.
• Directed and contributed to Design reviews, AAR, TALC.
• Led and participated in DFMEA, PPAP, 5D, 8D activities to evaluate products and process failures and establish
• Produced the quality product by delivering inputs to future programs, including features, appearance, cost effectiveness, weight reduction, process validation and adherence to fit and finish requirements.
• Manage design release cost and tooling between GM and Methode elctronics.
• Conduct bench and vehicle level analysis using Vehicle Spy & DPS and actively involved in root cause analysis and corrective actions for Elecronic control unit module Hard ware/software level issues during devlopment phase.
• Using HVAC simalation tool, in order to check the functionality as well as diagnose the failure.
• Resolving Captured Test Fleet vehicles issues according Component technical specification requirments. ACADEMIC PROJECTS:
Masters: Aug 2015 – May 2017
Body and chassis: Worked on chassis tuning of a commercial vehicle, which has a rear suspension with dual stage leaf spring assembly and a front suspension with double wishbone torsion bar to balance the handling and ride performance of the vehicle.
Computational fluid dynamics: Designing a car body in ANSYS and performed aerodynamic analysis to study lift and drag forces acting on the car body with and without a spoiler. Mechanical vibration: Computed the equivalent mass moments of inertia of all rotors with respect to one rotor of propeller shaft which is connected to engine by using two degree of freedom model and plotted mode shapes using mat lab.
Sabitha Jaganagari – Design Release Engineer
Design and fabrication of metallic 3-D printer prototype Jan 2015 – May 2015
• 3-D printing machine is designed and developed by arrangement of extruders, nozzle, steeped motors, and Teflon tube.
• Many experiments are done on different type of filaments which best suits the idea of 3-D printing machine.
• Final structure of the machine is set to work with filament under all the required criteria to print a metallic object. Internship Experience:
Defence Research and Devlopment Laboratory – Hyderabad, India. July 2014 – Dec 2014
• Undergone In-plant one month training which provided detailed exposure and live experience about liquid propellant storage tank.
• Worked on the design reviews and testing of new designs of liquid propellant storage tank using catia v5 and ansys workbench.
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering Aug 2015 – May 2017 Lawrence Technological University GPA: 3.50
Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering Sep 2011 – May 2015 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University GPA: 3.50 Technical Skills:
CATIA V5 Teamcenter Teamcenter Vis Mockup Solid Works 2010 AutoCAD Functional Safety ISO26262 GD&T PLM Engineering Management 5S Canoe Vehicle SPY Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express Achievements:
• Published paper on “Experimenting non-destructive testing techniques on welding joints (Issn No.:23217758)”.
• Published paper on “Design and Manufacturing of an Open Sleeve in Aerospace and Mechanical Industry (Issn No.:23219653)”.