+1-774-***-**** Boston, MA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website:- https://ishangaikwad.wixsite.com/ishangaikwad LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/ishan-gaikwad Summary
Computer science graduate with 4+ years of experience in software development and testing. Experience in designing software and testing of Mobile/Web/Console application. Organized deadline-oriented, analytical person with strong learning mindset. Strong knowledge of STLC, SDLC, Defect Life cycle, documenting & executing test cases. Looking for an opportunity in Quality Assurance/Analyst Engineer. Education
Master’s in Computer science, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, MA (GPA- 3.7) Jan 2019 - Jan 2021 Bachelor’s in Information Technology, University of Pune, India (GPA-3.8) Aug 2011- June 2016 Technical skills
• Eclipse, Jupyter Notebook, Spyder, Net Beans, VS code, Visual Studio
• Selenium, Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, Test rail, Perforce, Jenkins, Bloomberg, Postman, JMeter, Appium Certification
Certified Software Tester (CSTE) (Manual and Automation). March 2017- No expiry Professional Experience
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth: April 2019 – December 2020
• Creating, updating, maintaining tickets for customers leveraging salesforce applications such lightning console and ticket management. Which helped the department to keep track of hundreds of tickets and provide instant support to staff and students efficiently.
• Manually tested features, stability, functionality of blackboard and salesforce application. Performed automation testing on web applications and websites. Made sure developed applications, software and websites for university ran seamlessly for students and staff. Ubisoft: Software QA Engineer April 2016 – December 2018
• Manually tested and reported 40% of issues from the entire team which helped the company to deliver the products with high quality and validated that the product meets user requirements. Provided coverage status reports of tests performed on daily/weekly basis and shared Jira dashboards to manage and track issues.
• Assisted DevOps team in implementing CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins throughout the project so that latest builds are continuously deployed to QA teams for testing and helped to bridge the gap between development and testing. Performed regression testing and functional testing regularly for every assigned task.
• Tested API’s of Ubisoft store ecommerce application leveraging POSTMAN, JMeter, reported and fixed payment processing issues which saved company’s 125000$. Due to which was rewarded an Extraordinary Diligence Award.
• Developed automation framework by leveraging existing Selenium framework to test features and functionality of web applications and web sites such as Uplay, Ubisoft store, Ubisoft.com, Ubisoft Mana.
• Performed mobile testing utilizing tools such as Appium, including manual testing and automation to test features and break them. Debugged code and located root causes of problems by reviewing configuration files and logs.
• Spearheaded a core feature team, which played a crucial role in designing unique and effective test cases. Mphasis: Software QA Engineer June 2014 – March 2016
• Worked with developers, product and project managers in an interactive Agile environment. Tested the newly developed front/back-end of the web and mobile applications.
• Worked closely with software development and testing team members to design and develop robust solutions to meet client requirements for functionality, scalability, and performance. Provided status updates in scrum and Triage meetings to validate risks in each sprint.
• Reviewed project specifications and designed technology solutions that met performance expectations. Actively involved in requirement analysis and software design. Academic Projects
SQL query evaluator for single-threaded database that can run TPC-H queries Designed and developed an SQL Query Evaluator from scratch. Optimized the Query Evaluator to decrease execution speed of the queries by implementing techniques such as selection pushdown and joins algorithms. Utilized: Java, CCJSqlParser, Apache Commons CSV.
Stock market analysis and prediction using data mining techniques (Python) Used genetic algorithm, knn algorithm, prediction algorithm, random forest, logistic regression and neural network for analysis and prediction of stock market. Used data sets from Quandl, Kaggle, Stockrow and python as programming language.