I an effective, confident, disciplined, and goal-driven individual who possesses professional ethics within academics and managerial level
I possess an in-depth knowledge of corporate training, skills development, and curriculum design.
My experience in counselling and facilitation helps me to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to maintain a mutual, beneficial internal and external relationship.
EDUCATION: ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Regent Business School 2021
Short-term Financial Management
Long- term Financial Management
Advanced Management Accounting
Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
Essentials of Financial Management
NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN ODETDP
Corporate Learning Training Academy 2020
NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN ODETDP
Corporate Learning Training Academy 2019
HIGHER CERTIFICATE in COUNSELLING and COMMUNICATION SKILLS
South African College of Applied Psychology 2018
SETA REGISTRATION AWARDS
ETDP SETA : Constituent Assessor and Moderator
Services SETA: Constituent Assessor & Moderator
National Certificate in ODETDP 2019 – ETDP
Higher Certificate Counselling and Communication Skills 2018 – SACAP
Banking on our Future Program 2018 – Operation Hope
Counsellor and Student Training 2018 – HeadWay Gauteng
EXPERIENCE: iCOLLEGE Lenasia July 2020- Present
• Assess POE’s and providing objective feedback about performance and achievement
• Plan and prepare for the assessment
• Compile weekly and monthly Lesson plans and send them to the ETQA
• Conducting workplace workshops, training, and students inductions/ Orientation day
• Monitoring, evaluating, and taking an accurate and adequate record of training activities and program effectiveness
• Attending Weekly meetings
• Identifying the need to redesign assessments and assessment instruments was required.
• FETC : Human Resources Management – 67463
• FETC : Marketing – 67464
• FETC : Business Administration Services – 61595
• NC : Business Administration Services – 67465
• NC : Business Administration Services – 23833
• NC : Contact Centre Support – 71490
iCOLLEGE Lenasia July 2020- present
• The COVID-19 prevention measures are complied with.
• The COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols are complied with.
• The workplace plan is complied with and screen learners and employees
iCOLLEGE Lenasia March 2019- Present
• Plan, organise, and coordinate events such as meetings, workshops, record proceedings and follow up on decisions made.
• Preparing documents and compile information relevant to ETQA
• Provide information by telephone, e-mail, and fax in response to routine enquiries.
• Receiving, recording, distributing, and tracking of all incoming and outgoing correspondence/submissions
• Assist the employer and employees to develop a Workplace Skills Plan which helps with the requirements of SETA.
• Communicate SETA initiatives, grants, and benefits to the employer.
• Administrator to complete and submit the WSP and ATR
SALES EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
iClOLLEGE Lenasia 2018-2020
iClOLLEGE Lenasia 2018-2020
NISAA: Women Development Institution 2018-2019
HeadWay Gauteng 2018
Team and Leadership Skills
Analytical Thinking and deadline driven
Interpersonal and consultation Skills
Systematic and self –motivated