Knightdale, NC *****
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
NC State Atrium Food Court Dining - Raleigh, NC
2016 to Present
Manage cash and sales transactions in dining facility. Promoting services, improving customer satisfaction, answering to inquiries, reporting to the restaurant's manager, and greeting customers.
Customer Service Banking Assistant
First Citizens Bank - Raleigh, NC
May 1996 to November 2008
• Responsible for handling all disclosures received and sent out for demand deposit accounts (DDA), investment accounts, CD, and IRA's.
• Managed the receiving recording and record keeping of all transit coming in externally and internally from our customers
• Editing of Consumer loan Officer's documentation in order to ensure regulation compliance
• Creating spreadsheets, graphs, and surveys for the VP of Banking
• Processed the acceptance of money transactions for deposits and withdrawals.
• Oversaw the records in the Certificate of Deposit and Cashier's Check Log Book.
• Deliver excellent customer service while problem solving any money transactions that may be out of order.
Cash Office Assistant
1993 to 1995
Assisted customers in a retail environment with merchandise and sales. Performed data entry, balancing of cash drawers and daily store deposits.
High school diploma
Wake Forest High School
• ACCESS (Less than 1 year) (10+ years)
• EXCEL (Less than 1 year) (10+ years)
• POWERPOINT (Less than 1 year) (10+ years)
• WORD (Less than 1 year) (10+ years)
• Time Management (10+ years)
• Customer Service (10+ years)
• Banking (10+ years)
• Food Service Computer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets, Access, and Graphs; easily learn new software
• Debits & credits (10+ years)