C A R E E R O B J E C T I V E
E X P E R I E N C E
T R E V O R W R E N S F O R D J R
**** ****** ******* #* **.Thomas, VI, 00802 340-***-**** email@example.com To seek a managerial position as a Operational Service Manager at Delta Air Lines where there is an opportunity to exhibit my strengths, show and also enhance my customer service and supervisory skills while also striving for the growth and development of the organization. RUMANIA COMPANY, ST.THOMAS, VI
Construction Worker (Assistant), Mar 2021 - Present
• Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards. Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes.
• Position, join, align, or seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections or pipes. Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
NEW ASHLEY'S RESTAURANT, ST.THOMAS, VI
Bartender, Mar 2021 - Present
• Collect money for drinks served.
• Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
• Balance cash receipts.
• Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
• Serve wine, and bottled or draft beer.
• Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
• Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
• Serve snacks or food items to customers seated at the bar. GCG GROUND SERVICES, ST.THOMAS, VI
Accountant Manager, Jun 2011 - Mar 2021
Able to oversee the operations and ensure it runs smoothly. Able to supervise all areas of the operations. Able to effectively communicate with other departments to solve issues. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization between pilots, cabin crew, ground crew, and CSR agents. Highly organized with the ability to work with deadlines and meet them consistently. Handle employee problems in an efficient and effective manner. Ability to train, retrain personnel in airline/airport procedures, safety procedures and company policies. Oversee daily flight operations and provide leadership for leads and front line staffing. Supervise scheduling of employees and managing work assignments. Provide necessary tools needed for Leads and agents to ensure smooth and safe operation. Contribute to operation stragedy and road map development. Successful in creating and implementing strategic plans to help improve both company and agents in meeting short and long term objectives.
E D U C ATION
A D D I T I O N A L S K I L L S
WORLDWIDE FLIGHT SERVICES, ST.THOMAS
Customer Service Representative, Oct 2010 - Jun 2011 Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems. Dealing with passenger enquiries about flight departures and arrivals. checking in passengers and giving seat numbers. providing baggage tags for customers bags. ticketing and re-booking passengers, boarding flights and assisting passengers with special needs. resolving customer concerns. Announce flight information using the microphone.
OLD ROAD, WEST INDIES
High School Diploma (Jun 2008)
• Being flexible and always ready to help the operation
• Strong when it comes to dealing with irate customers due to inconveniences.
• Can handle any customer situation and help fellow co-workers with any issues.
• Continuously seeking ways to improve the operation