Sangeetha Rajesh Nair
Seeking a position as a registered nurse with a reputed healthcare facility where my extensive medical, professional and practical experience shall be fully utilized to provide maximum patient satisfaction.
Summary of Qualifications
Registered Nurse(Texas Board of Nursing Council)
CPR/AED, First Aid, Basic EKG Rhythm Interpretation
The Woman's Hospital of Texas Houston, TX
10/2012-12/2020 Registered Nurse (PACU/Pre-OP/PAT)
- Perform thorough preoperative patient assessment required in the outpatient setting
- Adhere to safety and environment of care policies and procedures in performing job duties and
responsibilities. Check dates on expirables (medication, chemicals, equipment, etc.)
- Effectively organize time, equipment, supplies and personnel.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date with established center/departmental policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with patients, families, visitors and other
departments while maintaining confidentiality of patient and center related business
- Participate in Quality Assessment activities as directed for the continuous improvement of
patient care and center business. Understand and maintain clinical competencies
- Performed COVID swabbing to ensure proper protocol is followed and guidelines are adhered to
08/2010-10/2012 Registered Nurse (Medical/Surgical/Postpartum)
- Assessed patient conditions and nursing needs, using the nursing process and ensured that
patient direct care needs are met. Performed patient and family education.
- Collaborated with team in patient care and provided care appropriate to the age specific needs
of the patients.
- Implemented infection control techniques in all patient interactions.
- Participated in patient care programs, and improved care techniques, standards and procedures.
East Houston Reg Med Center Houston, TX
03/2009-08/2010 Registered Nurse (Medical/Surgical)
- Assist medical/surgical patients and work closely with other departments to assess, diagnose
and treat actual or potential health problems to restore and maintain the health of the patient.
- Perform all aspects of intravenous therapy, medication administration, physical assessment,
health education and serve as an advocate for patient/family regarding decisions affecting the
plan of care.
- Document nursing care, delegate tasks to appropriate personnel, assist physician in performing
- Admit, transfer and discharge patients.
May 11, 2009 Texas Board Of Nursing Registered Nurse
2003-2006 Aswini School of Nursing, India Gen Nursing and Midwifery
Danielle Blanton Surgery Director (Woman's Hospital of Texas) 713-***-****
Sweta Patel RN (Woman's Hospital of Texas) 832-***-****
Ronelli Sepnio RN (Woman's Hospital of Texas) 240-***-****