MARIVENE JOYCE D. GAYO, BSN, RN
Tower 1 2005 Mezza Residences, Aurora Blvd., Araneta Ave., Dona Imelda, Quezon City, Philippines
I am an experienced staff nurse in the different fields of nursing. I have gained experience with all of the common procedures required by today,s nursing staff, moving and handling, training geriatric and pediatric care, and drug administration. I am a person-focused individual who takes great care with record keeping and with patient communication.
Pines City Colleges, Baguio City – Bachelor of Science in Nursing 2002-2005
Saint Loius University, Baguio City- Bachelor of Science in Biology 1999- 2002
Professional Licensure Exam- 2005- Passed
1. I am a great organizer and keep well- presented records of work undertaken.
2. I am a listener and have the ability to connect meaningfully with patients in a friendly manner.
3. I am flexible and willing to learn.
Staff Nurse – Chinese General Hospital and Medical Center
February 18, 2019– present
• NICU – Assessed preterm at term babies with abnormalities.
Responsible for giving ordered medications
Monitor vital signs.
• ER TRIAGE
Health Care Nurse – Emirates Home Nursing, Dubai, UAE
July 2, 2013 – July 2, 2016
• Geriatric Care – Prepares and administers and records prescribed medications.
Assesses the patient’s ability to do routine daily task.
Records patients medical information and vital signs.
PEG tube care
Staff Nurse- King Fahad Medical City, KSA
Feb 16, 2008- January 25, 2010
1. Responsible for carrying out doctor’s order
2. Drug administration
3. OGT/NGT insertion and feeding
4. Monitor vital signs
5. Monitors and adjust specialized equipment used on patients such as incubators and ventilators
6. Provides nutritional assessment and specialized feeding
7. Responsible for blood extraction
Clinical Instructor – Polytechnic College of La Union
February 2006- July 2007
1. Responsible for coordination student rotations and for helping students understand their duties in different settings.
2. Supervise students, providing guidance as the students work with staff during rotations.
3. Supervise all clinical activities and working of all student nurses and administer and present all content for formal classroom.
4. Train all students to identify sign of patient health deterioration and clinical equipment malfunction to ensure achievement of all course objective.
5. Oversee all activities of patient care and ensure optimal level of care in clinical setting and participate in various education programs and ensure compliance to all lesson plans.