RAFAELA LOPES DOS SANTOS
Driven, adaptable professional with Administrative, Accounting, and Human Resources experience supporting the development and execution of essential HR and financial management activities in a corporate environment. Strong experience performing a wide range of administrative initiatives simultaneously while guaranteeing the efficient functioning of corporate operations. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Fluent in English and Portuguese.
Communication Time Management Interpersonal Analytical Teamwork Organizational Customer Service Problem-Solving Relationship Building Project Management Data Analysis Detail-Oriented PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Au Pair Cultural Exchange Program – Pawtucket, RI – Au Pair 06/2018 – 06/2019
• Supervised and monitored children, providing a safe and comfortable atmosphere.
• Promoted cognitive, language, and creativity development skills through reading and storytelling.
• Communicated with children's parents about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
• Grew professionally and personally by working with families in a different country and culture.
• Improved communication skills and English-speaking fluency.
• Learned how to resolve difficult situations and adapt to new environments. Controller Contabilidade & Assessoria Empresarial – Brazil – Accounting Assistant 05/2016 – 12/2016
• Created and maintained reports and spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel and Word, monitoring financial and accounting key performance indicators (KPIs) and reporting findings to senior managers.
• Managed the organization and classification of external clients’ tax and accounting documentation, ensuring the highest levels of accuracy and consistency.
• Efficiently updated external clients’ corporate information and conditions in company’s internal systems.
• Supported the development and execution of operational and administrative processes and procedures for onboarding and offboarding programs.
• Provided best-in-class, attentive customer service to more than 18 small and mid--sized corporate accounts.
• Rapidly resolved clients’ complaints and inquiries when needed.
• Assisted with payroll and benefits administration, invoicing, bank deposits, and accounts payable. EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
• Certificate in Customer Service – Escola Virtual da Fundação Bradesco – Brazil 2016
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources – UNIJORGE – Brazil 2016
• Clinical & Hospital Receptionist Certificate – CAER Cursos – Brazil 2012 Pawtucket, RI 02861 781-***-**** email@example.com