Full Name : FATEN MOHAMMAD MOHESEN BANE-SALMAN
Place and Date of Birth : ZARQA 17/10/1993
Nationality : Jordanian.
Address : Doha,Qatar
Status : married.
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm an active quick learner, self-motivated, ambitious, hard worker, doing my work in good faith with confidence. I'm a responsible person, and work well under-pressure with a fast paced work environment and good leadership and time management skills.
To get a full time job that will improve my skills in a different aspects of medical imaging and radiography, or to work in a dynamic and challenging environment where I can prove myself as competent radiologist technologist and a valuable asset to the hospital or center I work for.
• 2010 - 2011:Secondary school certificate, IT – KUFRANJA Secondary School With Grade: (92.8)
• 2011-2015: Bachelor's degree of medical imaging and radiography from the Hashemite University "faculty of health allied science".
• Radiology Background
• I have trained in major hospitals in Jordan, during the bachelor's for 2 semesters. From May/2014-till May/2015.
• I am working for the “ISTQLAL HOSPITAL”, Amman-Jordan from December/2015 till 7/2020 as a radiologist technologist and from 7/2020 till 25/11/2020 as a chief digonstic Of Radiology Technician at the same hospital.
• I am Able to deal with MRI, CT scanner, GENERAL X-RAY, and INTERVENTION PROSEDURES UNDER FLOROSCOPY
- I have successfully completed the cognitive and skills evaluation in accordance with the curriculum of American Heart Association BLS (BASIC LIFE SUPPORT) for healthcare providers (CPR and AED) program.
1. Arabic (Mother Language).
2. English :
• Reading (Excellent)
• Writing (Excellent)
• Listening (Excellent)
• Speaking (Very good)
- I have good skills in quantitative analysis.
- Excellent in MRI physics and applications.
- Aware of MRI safety.
- Excellent in radiation physics and image processing (digital and conventional).
- Excellent in sectional anatomy.
- Aware of patient care and radiation protection.
- Good dealing with computers (hardware, software & internet).
- Experience 5 years of Radiography Information Systems (RIS) and Picture Archiving Communications Systems (PACS)
1- Excellent communication skills.
2- Highly organized with friendly disposition.
3- Work under pressure.
4- Fast Learner.
All the documents and certificates will be supplied upon your request 2