Simon Arharhire Mobile:+1-469-***-****
Power BI Developer Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Over 6 years of experience in Database programming, System Analysis, Design, Development & Support of MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016.
• More than 3 years of experience in SQL Server tools SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI
• More than 2 years of experience in Tableau 8.x/9.x/10.x.
• Created Workbooks and dashboards for analyzing statistical billing data using Tableau 9.x/10.x
• Designed and developed complex ETL processes using SSIS 2014/2016.
• Experience in extracting and transforming (ETL process) data using DTS/SSIS Import Export Data from various sources, Bulk Insert, BCP and SSIS Packages.
• Experience deploying projects to SSIS DB catalogue and used parameters and environments to run the packages across multiple environments.
• Worked with SSAS tabular model (BISM) and created dashboards and reports using power view, power pivot and SSRS 2014/2016.
• Extensive experience in the development of Reports using SQL Server 2012/2016 Reporting Services (SSRS) and Microsoft Access and developed Custom Report and different types of Tabular Reports, Matrix Reports, drilldown reports and score cards in multiple formats using multi - dimensional objects.
• Used data quality services (DQS) to cleanse the data, remove duplicates and improve the quality. Created domains in DQS and exported the activity results into SQL tables.
• Created and maintained SQL server agent jobs to execute SSIS packages, batch processes and SQL scripts.
• Expert in writing complex and efficient SQL scripts and store procedures. Experience in tuning the poorly performing queries.
• Deployment of SSRS Reports and power view reports on SharePoint Portal and integrating Reports, Analysis Reports with SharePoint 2013.
• Experienced in writing Parameterized Queries for generating Tabular reports, Formatting report layout, Sub reports using Global Variables, Expressions, Functions, Sorting the data, defining data source and subtotals for the reports using SSRS 2012/2014.
• Knowledge in query optimization & performance tuning, Using SQL Server Profiler, Execution Plan, Performance Monitor and DBCC Commands.
• Good experience on developing and implementing backup and recovery strategies, creating and maintaining users and responsibilities.
• Experience with all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) and project methodologies.
•RDBMS SQL Server 2012/2014/2016, Oracle, MS Access, My Sql.
•SQL Server Tools SSMS, Power BI, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, OBI, power View, power Pivot .
•Languages: T-SQL, PL/SQL.
•Version Control Tools Team foundation server (TFS), GIT, SVN
•Operating Systems Windows 8/7/2012/2008, UNIX
•Other Tools ER Win, Microsoft Visio, Toad, MS Office, Tableau 9.x/10
Microsoft Azure fundamental .
CompTia cybersecurity Analyst Certified.
Certified Scrum Master.
Lead Power BI Developer
Humana Louisville, KY Aug- Present
Description: Humana is an American health insurance company that provide health insurance coverage. This project involves migration of Qlik Views financial dashboard to Powerbi, also Build dashboards using Power BI visualization tools for Humana Calls Tracking System, Tracking Calls Flows from AT&T into Humana. The data is fetched from Oracle Data Warehouse, My SQL, and Excel. These reports help team in monitoring the operation in efficient way. Others Project are
Facility Utilization Project, Strategy programming dashboard, Portfolio Dashboard.
Gathering of business requirement
Migration of strategically selected Qlik sense and Qlik view BI Assets to the PowerBI platform for access to curated cloud-based datasets.
Request Access of database from DBA to Teams.
Use SQL partition query Scripts to load data into Power BI.
Analysis and Documentation of QVDs Folders.
Replication and development of QVW Data models into Power BI.
Creating of Users Stories for Teams using Azure Devs.
Build and inserting designs from Microsoft Power point.
Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards.
Creating of Matrix visualization and books marks.
Scheduled Automatic refresh and scheduling refresh in power bi service.
Train, Demo, and presentations of Reports to Business Users.
Power BI Developer
Wellsfargo Irving, TX Feb 2017 to Aug 2019
Description: wells fargo technology company is a banking and financial, a cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solution for businesses. This project involves understanding of manual process in two departments (Build & Deployment and Cloud operations). Build dashboards using visualization tools like Power BI and Tableau. The data is fetched from SQL Server, My SQL, Excel and Quip documents, Reports on software build pipeline, server uptime and Team city builds have been created. These reports help team in monitoring the operation in efficient way.
• Worked on Requirement analysis, design and development of modules using Power BI, Tableau, SSIS and SSRS.
• worked on client problem understanding, requirement building, documentation and translation of the requirements into dashboard solutions.
• Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using both Power BI and Tableau server.
• Created stored procedures and SQL queries to pull data into power pivot model
• Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
• Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
• Developed Tableau workbooks, Power BI reports and dashboards from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
• Developed Unit testing of the modules.
• Designed power BI data visualization using cross tabs, maps, scatters plots, pie, bar and density charts.
• Scheduled Automatic refresh and scheduling refresh in power bi service.
• Wrote calculated columns, Measures query's in power bi desktop to show good data analysis techniques.
• Worked on all kind of reports such as Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly, and Daily.
• Worked on all types of transformations that are available in Power bi query editor
• Weekly presentation to the business users about the reports and their changes as required.
Environment: SQL Server 2016,, SSIS, Tabular, SSRS, Power BI, Power Pivot, Oracle, SharePoint 2013, Windows Server 2012, Sql Server, Tableau10, Windows 8.
Power BI Developer/ Tableau
Genco Forth Worth, TX April 2016 to Feb 2017
Description: Genco is a Health delivers quality and affordable healthcare and pharmaceutical products for its members. It offers a variety of health plan options for beneficiaries eligible for Medicaid or Medicare. This project involves loading patient insurance and claims data (XML, X12 and UB-04 files) into data warehouse using SSIS 2012 and creating dashboards using Tableau, SSRS and power view.
• Met with business users, gathered business requirements and prepared the documentation for requirement analysis.
• Created centralized data warehouse (ODS) and developed de-normalized structures based on the requirements and to improve the query performance for end users.
• Worked on building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
• Created actions, parameters, Filter (Local, Global) and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets using Tableau.
• Administered user, user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.
• Created ETL design specifications, performed unit testing, data validations, integration testing and UAT and deployed SSIS packages to development and test environments.
• Did debugging using break points and data viewers and performance tuning of ETL data flows.
• Created various SSIS packages to populate the data from Oracle and flat files into ODS (SQL Server). Performed full loads for current data and incremental uploads for historical data (transaction based data).
• Used SSIS project deployment model and deployed the packages using incremental package deployment and used package parts to do custom logging and to reuse parts across all packages.
• Worked on power pivot models and created calculations using DAX expressions to build various KPIs.
• Developed various types of reports drill down, drill through, matrix and sub reports using SSRS 2016.
Environment: SQL Server 2016, SSMS, SSIS, Tabular, SSRS, Power BI, Power Pivot, Oracle, Report Builder 4.0, TFS, SharePoint 2013, Windows Server 2012, Sql Server, Tableau9.x/10, Windows 8.
SQL Reports/ Tableau Developer
SQL Reports/Tableau Developer
Gamestop Grapevine, TX Sept 2013 to March 2017
• Involved in Planning, Defining and Designing data base using Erwin on business requirement and provided documentation.
• Created SSIS packages to extract data from OLTP to OLAP systems and scheduled Jobs to load the shipping and customer data.
• Designed SSIS Packages to transfer data from various sources like Text Files, XML Files, SQL Server, Excel and Oracle to SQL Server using Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
• Created custom logging and package configurations to change connection strings and variables dynamically. Used all types of containers in SSIS.
• Developed SSAS tabular models to create different dashboards using power view.
• Used power pivot to create ad hoc reports and deployed them in share point. Also used DAX expressions for calculated fields and KPIs.
• Involved in creating calculated fields, mapping and hierarchies and data blending in case of merging different sources and created a dual-axis bar chart with multiple measures in Tableau.
• Involved in creating interactive dashboard and applied actions (filter, highlight and URL) to tableau dashboards.
• Worked in Tableau environment to create dashboards like weekly, monthly, daily reports using tableau desktop & publish them to server.
• Helped in the conversion process and preparation for Epic integration supporting Ambulatory
• Generated Sub-Reports, Drill down reports, Drill through reports and Parameterized reports using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 reporting services.
Environment: SQL Server 2012, SSIS, SSRS, Tableau 8.x, power view, power pivot, Oracle, Windows Server 2008.