Reno, NV *****
Enterprising, hard-working and highly skilled Quality Assurance and Technical Support Professional known for accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness in managing multiple projects and accounts. More than ten years of successful experience in customer service and support, with recognized strengths in technical maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, sales staff support, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems. Career spans 10 years in industries such as manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and technology.
Key Functional Skills
• 10 + years staff management and training experience
• Technical support in call center environment
• Client reconciliation and retention
• Multimedia Technical Support Mentor/Trainer
• Teambuilding & Staff Supervision
• Logistics management
• Inventory Management
• Journal Entries & General Ledger
• Voice quality, grammar, and articulation
• Typing 35 WPM
• Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, Outlook
• Various software: Ultraselect, LUCID (Siebel)
ESSENSE dispensary - Las Vegas
Validate/verify identification, upsell products, update patients paperwork, train new hires.
January 2019 to August 2019
WALMART – Reno, NV
January 2020 to present
Unload palettes, bale empty shipping boxes, dispose of shrink wrap and plastic properly.
Restock shelves using scanner. Zone aisles, clean zoned areas.
Promoted to modular team where duties include re-facing and re-shelving product. Update labels to identify product location, rebuild shelving and move product to reflect proper product layout per vendor guidelines.
Target – Las Vegas, NV
September 2018 to February 2019 (Seasonal)
Unload product, restock shelves using scanner. Zone aisles, clean zoned areas.
GREATCALL - CARLSBAD, CA
Customer service / Technical support, December 2012 to December 2019
• Customer service – process credit card payments, train new hires, upsell products, resolve calling issues, hardware/software issues with cell phones and emergency devices, create/maintain personal information profiles for emergency devices, HIPAA verification/creation of new accounts, replace/activate devices.
• Promoted to technical support (after 6 months) - resolve any issue unresolved by customer service, including port requests, migrations, establish/maintain new lines of service, re-establish service, reset MEID’s.
• Use MS office, multi-line phone, and headset and interact with team/supervisor to ensure proper procedures are followed.
ASHFORD UNIVERSITY-SAN DIEGO, CA
College Admission Counselor, March 7, 2011 to November 2012
Primary Functions • Make up to 400 outbound calls/day to enroll students into Ashford University.
• Use MS office, multi-line phone, and headset and interact with team, supervisor and trainer in a call center environment. Continuous training and benchmarks consistently hit.
GERO-VITA /HEALTHY AMERICA- COSTA MESA, CA
Customer Accounts Specialist, August 2008-March 1, 2011
• Handled large volume of inbound calls to receive and resolve customer inquiries and issues
• Input activity notes, research information, update customer records.
• Staff trainer for new hires
• Responsible for the maintenance and oversight of new product accounts
• Maintain quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service
• Consistently maintained accuracy in troubleshooting credit card declines and processing RMAs.
SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT OF AMERICA (SCEA)-LAS VEGAS, NV
Learning & Development Mentor/Trainer, 2002-2008
• Consistently achieve high/perfect quality scores to advance to Tech Team/Tier 2 within a 1 month period.
• Within six months of accurate, excellent work, performance and habits; promoted to Quality Assurance, ensuring goals and guidelines are met by the CSR’s.
• Promoted to Mentor/Trainer for all Sony PlayStation consoles, training students in technical support positions.
Voiceover actor, December 2012 to present
• I read the San Diego Tribune every other Sunday on KPBS for the blind and visually impaired.
• I record the telephone after hours, holiday and voicemail messages for the company Optelec.
CLARK HIGH SCHOOL - GENERAL DIPLOMA 1988
UNIVERSITY OF LAS VEGAS - BIOLOGY MAJOR 1993
Microsoft Office – Software to reset telephone MEID’s.
References available upon request