CRIS DANIELLE P. ILAGAN
Discovery Gardens Dubai +971********** firstname.lastname@example.org
A hardworking Medical Science graduate with proven analytical skills, and broad knowledge in laboratory and hospital-based setting. Committed to providing the highest level of performance through professionalism with high ethical integrity and utilizing best practices.
Bachelor of Science - Medical Technology 2019
Notre Dame of Dadiangas University, Philippines.
Socsargen County Hospital Sep. 2018
General Santos Doctors Hospital Oct 2018
Davao Regional Medical Center Dec 2018 – Mar. 2019
• Enforced successful execution and implementation of the Quality Management System in all phases of the pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical laboratory processes.
Philippine Red Cross June 2018 – Aug 2018
• Ensured the patient of receiving blood component by completing blood typing, antibody screening, compatibility testing, and antibody identification procedures. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Philippine Red Cross
June 2018 – Present
• Assisted blood donations in remote areas collecting a large number of blood bags each month.
• Experienced in obtaining and handling different types of specimen.
• Trained phlebotomist.
• Organized with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Wide knowledge in patient communication.