Highly organized and tech-savvy
professional with proven time and
resource management skills. Skilled
communicator with Spanish
proficiency. Seeking opportunities to
contribute my administrative
• Scheduling and calendar management
• Strategic multi-tasking
• Time and resource management
• Canvassing and field organizing experience
• Fluent In Spanish reading and writing; proficient in conversational Spanish.
• Comprehensive cross-cultural communication
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, HELMS HOME CARE— 2020—PRESENT
• Manage phone lines eﬀectively while transferring to 15 plus employees.
• Organize fax and email correspondence between patients, providers, and managers.
• Oversee all supply orders, including time sensitive medical supplies for nurses and patients.
• Train others on new inventory cataloging and how to disseminate most urgent correspondence.
• Increased responsibilities and tasks by 50% within first 30 days. MATH TEACHER, CHARLOTTE MECKLENBURG SCHOOLS — 2015—PRESENT
• Taught and assessed three 6th grade classes with 20-35 students per class.
• Implemented comprehensive Common Core 6th and 8th grade Math Standards.
• Administered diﬀerentiated lessons to students with varying academic backgrounds, including students with learning disabilities and English Language Learners.
• Developed comprehensive course content for 350 students as Math 6 Leader and data analyst.
• Established and oversaw the Sunshine Committee to host staﬀ events and to uplift school morale.
• Reduced cell phone violations by 600% in one year through creation of a school-wide Cell Phone Policy.
• Achieved “Teacher of the Month” recognition in November of 2017. STUDENT ASSISTANT, OFFICE OF THE UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR — 2012—2013
• Overhauled multi-step projects, such as the digitization of former student records, alongside varying levels of staﬀ.
• Executed customer-service tasks, including phone services, email correspondences, and in-person counter coverage.
• Guided team to complete onboarding of full-time staﬀ duties and oversaw training of incoming student workers.
University of California, Davis — Bachelors of Arts in English Literature, 2013 LAURA O’HAGAN