Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 009*********** email@example.com
Electrical engineering (Power Systems) graduate highly effective at finding the best methods possible to complete exceptional projects. Offers an in-depth understanding of power systems and energy technologies.
• Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office.
Including Access, Excel, Word and
• Report writing expert.
• PVsyst (photovoltaic software).
• Programming languages including C and
• Atmega Embedded System.
Designer Engineer Trainee
MEP House, Khartoum, Sudan 16-FEB TO 15-APRIL
Joined a 2 month fresh graduate training programme with MEP House (Solar department), a company specializing in Electromechanical solutions with a separate solar department carrying out the design processes for a number of solar projects. Responsibilities:
• Design of standalone, grid connected and pumping PV systems.
• Simulation and performance analysis of PV systems.
• Preparing quotations and commercial offers.
North port, Port Sudan, Sudan FEB 2018
A week training program at the north port, Sudan’s largest port. The program was in the electrical sector, including both the power and the control of the cranes. Page 2 of 3
Energy Research Centre, University Of Khartoum NOV 2018 Worked in a 2 weeks exchange program mentoring students about solar energy and PV panels. Responsibilities:
preparing and carrying out the tutorials for the students. Education
B.Sc. (HONS) Electrical and Electronic Engineering Sep 2013 – Sep 2018 University of Khartoum
Specialised in Power Systems
The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Aug 2001 – June 2013 Holm English Medium School
Scored 2A*, 4A and 1B including Math, English and Arabic. The International English Language Testing System (ILETS) Nov 2018 – Nov 2020 Cambridge
Scored an overall of 7/10
• Graduation Project: Wind And Diesel Hybrid System For Remote And Isolated Areas. This was a much needed project in Sudan due to all the remote housing in the country. It was group project were we worked out the design and simulation for a small wind farm as the main source of electricity and a group of diesel generators which will act as backup.
• Mini-keyboard using Atmega32:
in this project we were expected to program the Atmega32 using assembly language to generate a keyboard which preforms all the basic functions, including all characters along with the copy and paste commands.
• Cooking Assistant for Automatic Temperature Control using Atmega32: micro-controller along with C:
in tis project, the aim was to design a cooking pot which maintains a constant temperature throughout the cooking process. In order to achieve this a PID controller was used to Page 3 of 3
determine the heat input to the system. MATLAB was used for simulation of the PID, along with the microcontroller and the C language. This project served as the basis for a thorough understanding of the controllers.
• A member of the organising committee of the Annual Career Fair. Jan 2015.
• A member of the organising committee of the Electrical and Electronic Student Exhibition EEESE. April 2016.
• Attended the IEEE printed circuit board "PCB" designing workshop. Sep 2016.