908-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/nikhil-narendra
US Citizen; Open to relocation within US
University (and NJIT) ~~ Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, 2020 TECHNICAL SKILLS
Programming: JAVA 8, Python 3.7, SQL 15, C, Java Script, Bash Shell command language, HTML, PHP
Web Services: SOAP, REST, AWS
Frameworks: Play, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Angular 9, Django 3 Other Technologies: Building Web Apps, Database usage/Architecture, Microservices, Restful Webservices, Hibernate
CIMware, Remote Mar 20 - Current
Developer role where I am working and being trained remotely
• Applied knowledge of Computer Architecture and PCIe design to offer solutions according to design specs while working with a team.
• Wrote programs based on Linux Kernel programs for different uses, such as for storing the pcie device info for a number of users in a network as well as modifying the ext2fs file system among other projects.
Summit Works, Edison, NJ Dec 19 - Feb 20
Full Stack Developer
• Received immersive Training on multiple technologies, better understanding of the relationship to business environment, and gained hands on working experience.
• Deployed our Django Applications on an AWS Ubuntu instance. I got to use Python knowledge for more business oriented purposes.
• Worked on Angular projects and got a better understanding of many of the topics such as Data Binding, Services, Directives and others
• Among others, I learned and used MongoDB, Google Firebase, PySpark, Agile development process, Web scraping, Python Web services and more, giving me a confident background in front end and back end development. Inpensa, New Brunswick, NJ Dec 18 - Dec 19
• I was involved in making a more robust and attractive customer frontend and created backend microprocesses focused on security.
• I helped write the user provisioning service for the log in page, where I learned about micro-services design, database connectivity as well as security and email notification.
• Designed and developed web applications using React and Bootstrap to handle user signup and integration with the provisioning microservices.
• Used SQLite Studio database to store data from UI.
• Created .bat files using shell scripting language to execute different executables (.exe)
• Helped me understand and experience building web apps and querying DBs etc. in a business environment as opposed to my Exam Creator project in University. SIDE PROJECTS
• Math Equations, solved in Python, such as high order Runge Kutta methods, Interpolation and other numerical analysis methods.
• A CPU scheduling project written in C, which simulated the process by which the CPU prioritizes functions.
• Tokenizer, Lexical Analyzer both written in C to further understand programming language and how compilers work.
• and many other projects
• Simple Personal Site Profile: https://web.njit.edu/~nn325/profile/index.html Target, South Brunswick, NJ Aug 16 - Sep 18
CCB School of Princeton, PRINCETON, NJ Summer 14 - 15 Math Tutor Taught high
school students algebra and calculus; Trained and Prepared them for SATs and other standardized tests; Managed office and younger students at downtime.