EMAIL : email@example.com
Personal Profile Statement
I am a keen, hard-working, multi-skilled and ambitious qualified Plumber with over Ten Years of experience in installing, repairing and servicing working on a variety of plumbing and heating systems. I am always willing to go the extra mile to deliver a high standard of work and exceed customer needs and expectations.
KHIDMAH LLC SAUDI ARABIA LTD CO . ARAMCO PROJECT KACWC
Apr 2016 To Feb, 2020
Main Duties Performed in Maintenance Project:
• Install, repair and replace pipes, valves, potable and non-potable water systems, drainage, waste and vents, basins, tubs, faucets, showers, grease traps, lavatories, sinks, traps, flushometers, urinals, drinking fountains, hydrants, water heaters, dishwashers, back flow devices, water pressure regulators, and other plumbing fixtures and equipment.
• Repair and maintain plumbing by replacing defective washers, or replacing or mending broken pipes.
• Maintain, repair, and lubricate sewage equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
• Maintain sewage lines, tanks, floats, pumps, and valves, using hand tools and power tools.
• Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using screws, bolts, solder, plastic solvent, and caulking. Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
• Use measuring instruments, such as a ruler and level to locate and mark pipe position for installation and passage holes in structures.
• Cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle, using pipe cutters, pipe threading and pipe bending machines.
• Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
• Assist HVAC technician with Boiler Preventative Maintenance work. Operate fuel and water supply systems. Fire boilers. Check operation of safety features.
• Take water samples of boilers to determine proper chemical treatment and make necessary adjustment to boiler water.
• Maintain and repair all equipment used in completing projects and repairs.Uses cordless drills, reciprocating saws, circular saws, etc.
• Uses a variety of plumbing tools, pipe cutters, basin wrench, pipe wrenches, tube benders, handle pullers, pipesolder and torches etc.
MAKKAH CLOCK TOWER SAUDI PROJECT BINLADIN GROUP,
2009 TO 2014
Main Duties Performed in Construction Project:
• Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
• Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
• Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
• Assembles fittings and valves for installation
• Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
• Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
• Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters
• Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
• Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
• Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
• Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
• Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
• Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
• Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
• Prepares bids and schedules and oversees other workers, such as apprentices and helpers.
• Basic Level
Having Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills, Decision-Making Ability, Good Listening Skills, Strong Verbal Communication, Stress- and Time-Management Skills, Business and Accounting Skills, Customer-Service and Interpersonal Skills, Mechanical and Technical Skills, Physical Stamina and Strength, Excellent Trouble-Shooting Ability.
Hobbies and Interest
My hobbies include socializing with family and friends, playing cricket and supporting my local football team. In my spare time, I also enjoy doing small DIY projects on the side in order to improve my practical skills and abilities.
Address : Pulli Top Khana Sialkot Cantt
Mobile No : +923*********
Nationality : Pakistan
Date of Birth : 05 Feb, 1985
Passport No : AP3840852
Passport Issue Date : 09 Oct, 2015