https://github.com/tyrichardson Minneapolis, MN
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tyrichardson email@example.com SKILLS
VS Code Parcel Webpack GoogleMapsAPI C C#
Heroku Babel NPM Jest Java Agile / Scrum
Magers and Quinn Booksellers Sept 2018 – Present
Serving customers in-store, over the phone, and online. Entering, pricing, and shelving inventory. Maintaining store's visual appeal and browse-ability. Maintaining customer satisfaction on the M&Q online store and various online Marketplaces, domestic and international. This has been my part-time job since graduating from coding bootcamp. I suspended my developer job search to help my mother from cancer diagnosis through hospice. I then suffered from a detached retina that took several months to heal. Then, the Covid Economy. Even so, I’ve continued studying coding and I am enthusiastically searching for my first job in the field. Prime Digital Academy Feb 2018 – June 2018
Full Stack Development Student
Engage with my cohort, faculty, and staff in a twenty-week immersive software-programming curriculum.
● Solo Project: Good Deeds Anonymous:
Optum (contract-to-hire, Modis IT Staffing) Jan 2016 – Feb 2018 Scrum Master
Drive Agile Transformation of Optum Rx at the individual, scrum team, and release train levels.
● Led internationally distributed meetings with leadership and teams as they took first steps using Scrum.
● Project was first effort to merge two legacy portals into a single portal using a new platform (AEM).
● Invested in Rally training and became the program’s expert for tools admin, training, and data exporting.
● Mentored two Project Managers and a QA Lead as they transitioned into Scrum Master roles. ProVation Medical / Wolters Kluwer Health June 2006 – Dec 2015 Scrum Master / Technical Writer (2013–2015)
Evangelize the transition from Waterfall to Scrum.
● Sourced video series used by Agile Practice Group to standardize training across all business units. o Saved six coworkers the effort and expense of creating a new program.
● Built Excel spreadsheets to track team metrics required by management. o Built charts for Product Owners and Team Leads to stay mindful of new feature vs maintenance mix.
● Instigated facilitator rotation schedule for Sprint Retrospectives. o Energized teams by sharing responsibility for enjoyable and meaningful retrospective approaches. Technical Writer (2009–2015)
Continuously update manuals (acting as legal warranties), job aids, and release notes for quarterly release.
● Researched red-green color blindness, then updated all the callouts and highlighting in documentation. o Self-initiated after hearing about a customer to whom they all looked gray, which obscured the text.
● Taught myself Embarcadero software to create customer-requested Entity Relationship Diagrams. Senior Technical Support Analyst (2006–2009)
Clarify and solve problems for customers, providing them with ongoing training and insight.
● Improved products and processes by communicating suggestions for improvements and fixes. o Engaged with and connected cross-functional teams on the basis of feedback from customers.
● Distributed knowledge by developing standardized documentation for troubleshooting procedures. o Gathered info from Remedy tickets, emails, overheard conversations, interviews, and text files. o Published information as articles in widely shared Remedy knowledge base. EDUCATION
University of Montana
Full Stack Software Engineering Certification
Prime Digital Academy
Coding Continuing Education
Wordpress website for Longfellow Rising, Wix website for my Howe neighborhood mutual aid group