International Business Development & Supply Chain Management
Montréal – Canada.
Phone: +1-514-***-**** Email: email@example.com CAREER PROFILE
A Senior International Trade Executive with over 15 years of experience in market development, Global Economics, Import/Export, Sales Management, Negotiation, Business Development, Freight Forwarding and Customs Regulations, excellent Customer Service, with a Graduate Degree as Certified International Trade Professional High performing executive with a proven track record of accomplishments in setting up mutually beneficial international and domestic trade agreements between corporations with ability to develop strategic long term partnerships and communicate effectively with all levels of decision makers. Fluent in Arabic, English with advanced level of French, excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Export Sales Applications, Traffic and Transportation, International Marketing and Customs Import Procedures.
Coordinate freight and distribution (land, sea and air freight), set-up lead time and monitor the movement of goods from ports to destinations.
Negotiate letters of credit, bank notes, documentary credits and credit lines.
Conduct research on market conditions and consumer demands in local, regional, national and international markets to set sales and pricing levels of goods.
Sales & Marketing and Business Development skills and experience.
Develop market at the local, national and international levels for a wide variety of product lines.
Prepare and coordinate import and export documentation.
Communicate and interact effectively with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Negotiate freight rates and handle traffic and customs concerns.
Monitor containers from ports to destinations to ensure shipments arrive on a timely basis.
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Canadian Education consultant and manage projects for international Students .
Persuasion and the ability to sell.
Leadership and managerial skills, Relationship building and networking.
Excellent communication abilities & Teamwork and collaboration.
Time management and multitasking.
Export / Import / Logistics Specialist
Simard Transport –Montreal, Canada 2016 – 2020
• Establish and grow relationships with customers, carriers, freight forwarders, and brokers
(imports and exports) to constantly improve service competiveness.
• Managing import and export activities to and from the Distribution Center.
• Ability to facilitate all necessary shipping documentation related to international shipments.
• Track/trace shipments, research, resolve issues regarding shipping billing discrepancies, and communicate in a timely manner to both customers and vendors.
• Maintain all in-bound North American shipping records (including export documents) and continuously improve the record keeping process.
• Update customers with delivery status and On Time performance review.
• Booking appointments for all services and coordinating with internal departments and outside warehouses.
• Arrange and coordinate pick up and return Export containers for customers.
• Create, follow up and report load plans for each destination for FTL and LTL Loads.
• Support continuous improvement process for in-bound North American shipments and distribution.
• Mange Hazardous Cargos and ensure IMO / HAZ-DEC apply for UN and Class Type.
• Investigate and analyze damage Cargos locally and Overseas. Business Development and International Sales Manager QCEDU –Montreal, Canada 2015 – 2020
• Work in collaboration with the student recruitment team to make suggestions on improvements to the recruitment process and identify new opportunities and markets.
• Work within the Student Recruitment team to establish annual travel schedule and budget.
• Lead an international recruitment project portfolio as assigned on a yearly rotating basis.
• Collaborate with the Enrollment Services Marketing and Student Communications Team to provide suggestions on the content of recruitment publications and communications to ensure they are reflective of prospective student information needs.
• Engage with international prospective students via social media.
• Evaluate and assess Immigration files for new clients and provide them weakness points in case of disqualified clients to improve their status.
• Expanding business, revenue growth and exceeding Sales Target.
• Attend seminars and provide presentations in 3 different language (Arabic - English - French) in International schools and in public speaking for immigration process.
• Follow and apply all rules and procedures of Citizenship and immigration Canada as an official Immigration Agent.
Sales Manager 2010 - 2015
Bell Canada- Montreal, Quebec
• Travel to different neighborhoods and suburbs going door-to-door with the goal of selling and promote Bell Canada products.
• Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
• Win back or upgrade current or former customers.
• Show a presentation on product features.
• Customer service and satisfaction.
• Qualify the customer’s needs.
• Close deals.
• Assist and follow up with installation of service.
• Develop new sales strategy.
• Coach and train new team members.
Regional Export Manager (Africa) 2003 – 2010
Toshiba Home Appliances, Cairo, Egypt.
• Target potential export markets.
• Market research in the African markets.
• Setting market strategies.
• Negotiate with the prospective distributors.
• Negotiate shipping rates.
• Follow up export control procedures.
• Evaluate market trend and distributors performance.
• Follow up the factory production plan according to L/C requirement.
• Manage warehouse to load every shipment accordingly.
• Prepare yearly Sales Business Plan with every customer / account.
• Prepare all contracts with suppliers and distributors in accordance with all state and federal regulations and evaluate all reports as submitted by sales staff and recommend changes if required and prepare reports for all profitability.
• Lead and manage Full Export Team.
• Purchasing from Toshiba Thailand and china factories and re-export it to Middle East.
• Manage warehouse for shipping and receiving goods.
• Prepare all required shipping documents.
• Develop all objectives and goals for market sales and net revenue for all export activities.
• Design all required marketing and sales program for assign territory and maintain knowledge on all competitor products and participate in various exhibitions and seminars
• Manage and follow up import transactions for re-export purposes
• Analyze all market intelligence reports and identify all new business opportunities to expand business and maintain an efficient portfolio for same.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients and supervise achievement of all sales targets for all assign areas and analyze all customer requirements to prepare appropriate sales strategies for same.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Dangerous Goods Certified - Montreal, Canada 2018
FITT Diploma (CITP) - College LaSalle – Montreal, Canada 2016 Export Specialist Diploma – ATC - Cairo, Egypt 2010 BAC of Social work, Helwan University - Cairo, Egypt 1999 REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST