Donna Richter **** W Lawrence Avenue
Chicago, IL, 60630
email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/donna-richter-9970bb36/ Professional Summary:
Capable payroll specialist and comptroller. Goal oriented and results driven team leader with a wide set of skills and accomplishments to complex problems. Skills:
- Bank Reconciliation - Supervising
- Accounts Payable - PCI Compliance for Credit Card Processing
- Accounts Receivable - Tax Levy and Garnishments Payments
- Payroll for 145 employees - Biweekly Payroll. - Sales and Use Tax Filing on mytax.illinois.gov
- 401k Weekly Contribution to Principle - Maintain Vendor Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Erisa Management - Managing Pricing Zones for strategic pricing
- Health & Dental Insurance Processing - PACA License.
- Risk Management for OSHA - US DOL Establishment Data Reporting.
- Unclaimed Property Filing - Blackhawk Fiduciary
- SSA Electronic Wage Reporting - 401k Fiduciary Yearly 5500 reporting to DOL.
- Customer Service - Trustwave
Comptroller, Grand Food Center Winnetka
• Complete Payroll for 150 employees on weekly and biweekly basis
• Maintain benefits for all employees
• Manage all loans and accounts payable and receivable
• Directly supervised 5 employees
• Conduct employee interviews, background checks, and orientation
• Pricing Management
• Maintain vendor records and certification of insurance for each vendor
• Audited for Workmen’s Compensation with Payroll Records
• Traveled to Development Seminars across United States
• Handled Employment Disputes
• Bank Reconciliation
• Customer Service
2000 – Current
Director of Scanning Coordinators, Butera Finer Foods, Inc.
• Set up stores newly acquired by the company for Scanning and Scale setup before Grand Opening.
• Traveled to all 15 stores to work Scanning Coordinator on pricing and percentage on products.
Implemented and Managed Online Shopping
• Managed the creation of Online Shopping Feature on Website
• Added PCI Compliance for credit card processing
Donna Richter 5617 W Lawrence Avenue
Chicago, IL, 60630
• With grocer key forwards
• After Shopping feature was implemented, also managed issues with feature as they arose.
• Served as primary liaison between Grand Food Center, Northshore Community Bank and Federal Government to apply for PP Loan.
Implemented BR Data into Online Shopping
• Transferred from Eplum software to BR Data to allow seamless online hopping
• Upgraded online shopping feature on website so that orders could be placed for weighable products
• Upgraded scale system
Managed Development of Cellphone Application
• Served as primary liaison between Grand Food Center and Cell Phone Application Development Company
• Coordinated with Company on daily basis to implement app as quickly as possible
• Worked with advertisers
• After app was successfully implemented, proceeded to correct any problems that came up.
Triton College Associate of Science AS Accounting 1986-1989 Certifications:
Notary Public 2018