Dallas, Texas *****• firstname.lastname@example.org •
Texas Tech University, Rawls College of Business Lubbock, Texas Graduated: May 2020 Bachelor of Business Administration, Management Information Systems
• Concentration: Business Analysis
• Major GPA: 3.7 Cumulative GPA: 3.4
• Data Analytics Tools MySQL, SQL, Python, Alteryx, Tableau EXPERIENCE
TTU IT Help Central Call Center Lubbock, Texas October 2016 – February 2021 Student Supervisor
• Supervise and provide support to approximately 75 student analysts and technicians total, ensuring that all current issues are updated and completed daily.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and document 6 or more IT related issues per hour via phone call or in person.
• Promoted to Analyst, Technician, and Supervisor roles. TTU IT Help Central QTKM Department Lubbock, Texas October 2017 – February 2021 Student Trainer
• Collaborate with Quality and Training team of 20 to improve quality of training program.
• Train new and current student employees upon employment or promotion, with a class passing rate of 100% for personally lead training classes.
• Promoted to Quality Analyst, Quality Team Lead, and Trainer roles. INTERNSHIPS
PricewaterhouseCoopers June 2019 – August 2019
• Recommended business solution to a well-known company by analyzing raw data, increasing website activity by 30%.
• Awarded Digital Acumen Badge after passing four rigorous case simulations involving Blockchain, Augmented Reality, and Artificial Intelligence.
• Completed internship as one of two interns who received a return offer as a Risk Assurance Intern. INVOLVEMENT
Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) May 2019 – May 2020 President
• Communicate with advisors and officers to ensure a successful year for the organization.
• Delegate tasks and projects to officers and Evolve team leads.
• Promoted to Vice President and President roles.
RISA January 2019 – August 2019
Chief Project Officer
• Manage and update weekly tasks and deliverables for each committee using Microsoft Planner.
• Implemented a Strategic Operations and Planning Framework Outline, improving operations by 30%.
• Promoted to Project Management Intern and Chief Project Officer roles. Goin’ Band from Raiderland August 2015 – December 2017 Member
• Performed with a group of 500+ to promote school spirit on and off campus.
• Performed under high pressure, high intensity situations.
• Memorized new show music weekly to perform to the public. CERTIFICATIONS
Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2016 Certification November 2018 – Present